Cheap London Trip?

Worked in a place called Bellingham for a week not many cockney's around .

Thats like going to Middlesbrough and saying theres not many Geordies around.

Aye thats cause they're all in Newcastle. :D

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm sure a teenage girl would appreciate Camden/Camden market..........& it needn't be expensive.......have a good trip, whatever you do.....

Didnt come across Kings Gym did you ?....100 yards from Dalston Junction along Kingsland Road ...... cost a fortune to park ?? you got your car back didnt you,thats called having a result round there

Aye and we do here........well except RAW that is,

What do you outsiders make of london when you visit? Just wondering. Used to live in the borough of Bromley and since moved to Sevenoaks. Been working in Stratford and how busy it is even at times makes me hate it. Thing is I've been in the middle of no where and although I would prefer it, I've gotta be nearish to london. It's like I enjoy the busyness of it all and the lingo. Whenever I've gone out of london I've found people to be either years behind or soft.

Not a Fan of the place..................To many people for my liking .

Henry Cooper comes from the Bellingham estate .

:thumbs:

I didn't see his Hammer anywhere :D

Neither did Mohamed Ali but he felt it ?
  • Like 1

Whats Shepherds Bush like? I can get a hotel for £255 fri-mon seems reasonable enough for London. Its just down the road from the Apollo too. :thumbs:

it's ok mate 5 mins from the Apollo Westfield shopping centre is right there as well so again your daughter will be happy .
  • Like 1

What do you outsiders make of london when you visit? Just wondering. Used to live in the borough of Bromley and since moved to Sevenoaks. Been working in Stratford and how busy it is even at times makes me hate it. Thing is I've been in the middle of no where and although I would prefer it, I've gotta be nearish to london. It's like I enjoy the busyness of it all and the lingo. Whenever I've gone out of london I've found people to be either years behind or soft.

Neither did Mohamed Ali but he felt it

:laugh::laugh::laugh: .

Johnny hope you have a great trip.............. I wish I could post something a bit more construction but I'm only a country pumkin :thumbs: .

Johnny hope you have a great trip.............. I wish I could post something a bit more construction but I'm only a country pumkin :thumbs: .

we say country Bumpkin here in the south :D

That's what I said................ :icon_redface::D:D

Aye and we do here........well except RAW that is, :D

• Like 2

Whats Shepherds Bush like? I can get a hotel for £255 fri-mon seems reasonable enough for London. Its just down the road from the Apollo too. :thumbs:

it's ok mate 5 mins from the Apollo Westfield shopping centre is right there as well so again your daughter will be happy .

Hopefully get to see a fair bit of London with her, it'll be a million miles away from what we're used to and thats the part of the experience that make memories.

Looking forward to it I am fair play. :thumbs:

Hopefully get to see a fair bit of London with her, it'll be a million miles away from what we're used to and thats the part of the experience that make memories.

Be sure to have a look round chinatown. Oxford circus. Waterloo. St pauls cathedral. Farringdon hatton garden biggest jewlellery place around. And leather lane market right behind lovely bit seafood there. Alexzandra palace. The london dungeon. London aquarium. Hope you bought a nice bit of cash lol have good time :)

Be sure to have a look round chinatown. Oxford circus. Waterloo. St pauls cathedral. Farringdon hatton garden biggest jewlellery place around. And leather lane market right behind lovely bit seafood there. Alexzandra palace. The london dungeon. London aquarium. Hope you bought a nice bit of cash lol have good time :)

reckon he could save a few quid if you put him up for a few nights :D

reckon he could save a few quid if you put him up for a few nights :D

Sure could mate lol ;) if he dont mind 3 screaming kids and alot of hoodys hanging around the streets lol

Thats like going to Middlesbrough and saying theres not many Geordies around.

Aye thats cause they're all in Newcastle. :D

Likewise East Londoners are in East London not South London/Kent :D

• Like 1

:icon_eek: Stone the crows he,s only got a weekend !!!................and he,s on a budget...........The Aquarium alone for him and his daughter will be 45 sovs standard tickets,doubt if the Dungeon will be any cheaper.

Theres plenty to do and see in London for next to nothing Johnnyboy have a cracking time :thumbs:

• Like 1