First Cross Staffordshire Bull Terrier

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

ive a first cross staff /grey she,s 11 now and been a cracker good lamper obedient great with other dogs and stock good nose as well still very fit and she has even had the odd day time hare as well ,good turn of speed and genuine 1st cross that threw to the greyhound.if i get another it will be a staff cross.

says DR chartpolski

its very easy for others to say use a spell check but theres not a lot of point if you don't know which one out of a list of words is the right one, is there?

Mush; please don't let your prejudices cloud your judgement on this one; this guy doesn't need spellcheck !! Believe me; he knows how to spell !! If I am wrong, please let me know how old this bloke is and what school he went to !! As I said; BEWARE.

Cheers.

PS; How did you know about my Doctorate, it was from a very minor university !

says DR chartpolski

its very easy for others to say use a spell check but theres not a lot of point if you don't know which one out of a list of words is the right one, is there?

Mush; please don't let your prejudices cloud your judgement on this one; this guy doesn't need spellcheck !! Believe me; he knows how to spell !! If I am wrong, please let me know how old this bloke is and what school he went to !! As I said; BEWARE.

Cheers.

PS; How did you know about my Doctorate, it was from a very minor university !

i am 17 ok if you dont bleve me and think am pisin about just ask anay of my frends/ pepole i no on the form so just lay off ok

fraser

Fraser; do yourself a favour; if you are who and what you say you are, please go back to school or further education, learn the basics, maybe get a trade and have a good, productive life; all the best.

Cheers.

what prejudices is that? if your talking about post in the past? then no I don't care everyone has the right to make their point, if I don't agree then ill say, as I expect you or others to say.

There are Many Types of Dyslexia so to say some-one isn't dyslexic from the end of a computer is a bit off, and to take the piss or run them down is out of order. And if by chance he is some thing else, I don't care .