First Cross Staffordshire Bull Terrier

Chartpolski your wrong on this one, he is a 17 year old lad and he is dyslexic. Annoying yes, but doing it on purpose no, Ive spoke to him in the chat room for about a year now and he always spells/talks the same. Why dont you get facts straight before you come out with stuff like that. The lad is well known up here and by those who go in the chat room, the question might be asked who the feck are you? You never post any pics of your dogs unless its at a show with a rosette, so go back to keyboard hunting and gi's all peace :laugh:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Sarah, I may be wrong abut this guy, If I am, then I despair of the educational system in this country !!! Why have a go at me about not working my dogs or not putting pics of them working up, when you know that my dogs are first and foremost workers ?? Try going through the sites, you will see pics of my dogs working ,for over 40 years !! I've worked dogs , on various quarry, all over the world, so it's a low jibe to say I only show, or am a keyboard hunter. I don't need to proove my hunting credentials to anyone and by the way, our last conversation, by P.M., about you and your site, I wished you and your site well and said I would NEVER resort to calling you or your site, pity you couldn't do the same !

Cheers.

bull x grey! handy dogs even on the first x some may take to the bull some may take more to the grey , i have a bich here off of a breeding i done a year back and she is very mature for her age and CAN do her job ! i just cant wait until i cross this bich with a grey :victory: .

nise muts seen that last pick before :gunsmilie:

atb

fraser

thats right i forgot i showed you that pic lol :thumbs: well what you been up to of late kid you out flying them hawks on poor wee deffencless wabbits :db: f**k me my spelling is wors than yours , do you think it is a scotish thing :doh:

Guest nitedog
what prejudices is that? if your talking about post in the past? then no I don't care everyone has the right to make their point, if I don't agree then ill say, as I expect you or others to say.

There are Many Types of Dyslexia so to say some-one isn't dyslexic from the end of a computer is a bit off, and to take the piss or run them down is out of order. And if by chance he is some thing else, I don't care .

spot on mate theres some knob heads on here :thumbs: