Lunch Is Served

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i find this topic fascinating,sitting here...drinking my coffee........munching on chocalate digestives..........absolutely riveting topic my mrs eats fuk all and shes just recovering from a heart at

Oh I certainly have that's why I no longer eat bread ... I am lucky that my missus is a very good baker so she makes me gluten free cakes which taste fine but the bread is fukcing minging .........

There's a joke in there somewhere " a Scotsman eating a salad " ? . Given up the addictive white powder sugar myself mate and feel a lot better for it !

I give up, over the last few weeks iv eaten nothing but salad, literally. I haven't even dropped a bloody pound, not a thing !!! Fcuk it I give up. Im a fat git and that's that lol

you must be sleep walking and raiding the fridge if youv had salad for weeks you would look like this com/user/jamesstott/media/image_zpsaddfb4e7.jpg.html]image_zpsaddfb4e7.jpg[/url]

I give up, over the last few weeks iv eaten nothing but salad, literally. I haven't even dropped a bloody pound, not a thing !!! Fcuk it I give up. Im a fat git and that's that lol

Power to the fat gits! :boogy:

you must be sleep walking and raiding the fridge if youv had salad for weeks you would look like this com/user/jamesstott/media/image_zpsaddfb4e7.jpg.html]image_zpsaddfb4e7.jpg[/url]
that's no real that that's the guy that said dont eat nothin feckin Jesus that's no real

Power to the fat gits! :boogy:

power to the truffle shuffle pmsl

• Like 1

Yeh bread is a tuff one to give up,,, I love sarnies,,,but you just got to give it up,,,or at least nock it back real hard,,and only have hole meal ..

I've also given up my coffe habit,,,not so much cos of the actual coffe,,,but the two heaped spoonful of sugar,,,5 cups a day and that's 10 sugars,,,,you just don't need it...

Training hard again and really enjoying it,,,I just need to keep it up through the autumn and winter,,,my cupboard is full of tuna,,and the fridge full of chicken,,lol,,

Hears a nice breakfast if you have never tied it,,, 3-4 heaped deasrt spoonful of porridge oats,,,some chopped fruit,,,,I been adding banana ,,,strawberrys,,,raspberrys,,ect,,,but anything really,,then add a few dollaps of low fat natural yogurt,,,and a drizel of hunney,,,mix it all up,,,,beautiful