Woman After A Holiday

If.someone ate 24 muffs.id.say he has a problem ones bad enough. Not for.me. Yock

what you mean ones bad enough is your partners fanny stinking ?

Like a fookin Arbroath smokey!!!! :laugh:

• Like 1

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'm no angel by any means but mate mentioned about some bird who sucked off 24 men for "a holiday". My brothers pal was saying how he'd of got a blowy of her. Now I'm not gay and wouldn't turn down a

Rekon I'm hiring that DJ for my wedding do lol

It's her parents fault,she was probably just an innocent young girl who put herself in a bad situation because she had no idea a lot of people want to manipulate and abuse her.

it'll be years before she can get rid of this reputation and that's if she wises up and works to undo it,instead of living up to it.

• Like 2

If.someone ate 24 muffs.id.say he has a problem ones bad enough. Not for.me. Yock

When you lot going inderpendent? Just aswell.i.dont.understand that scottish.shite

When you lot going inderpendent? Just aswell.i.dont.understand that scottish.shite

nothing to do with you . Just concentrate on your own agenda ya clorty little c**t lol

Your missus has either hyjacked your account or your gay ??

Can't beat eating from the hairy bowl ;)

Made me chuckle Kev, but I have to agree with Wxm. :thumbs:

• Like 1

nothing to do with you . Just concentrate on your own agenda ya clorty little c**t lol

Sooner better son what you opting for independence or sponge.off.us.;)

Your missus has either hyjacked your account or your gay ??

Can't beat eating from the hairy bowl ;)

Made me chuckle Kev, but I have to agree with Wxm. :thumbs:

Keep at it then lol

to be honest Kevin I couldn't give a monkeys shite about it IMO it won't affect me in my life , never cared for politics and the running of countries as long as iv got diesel for my van to do jobs and money for the family every week , and of course legs to take the dogs out , rely that's all I need , so it doesn't matter to me pal ???

to be honest Kevin I couldn't give a monkeys shite about it IMO it won't affect me in my life , never cared for politics and the running of countries as long as iv got diesel for my van to do jobs and money for the family every week , and of course legs to take the dogs out , rely that's all I need , so it doesn't matter to me pal ???

Well that sums it up ;)

Well that sums it up ;)
for me any way ???atb
  • Like 1

It's her parents fault,she was probably just an innocent young girl who put herself in a bad situation because she had no idea a lot of people want to manipulate and abuse her.

it'll be years before she can get rid of this reputation and that's if she wises up and works to undo it,instead of living up to it.

Of course, she aint just some daft cow who got pissed out her nut and done something stupid, shes a victim.. :blink: Suppose she was held down and force fed alcohol to get her in enough of a state to do something like that? Everybody's a victim here in the UK these days, what happened to taking it on the chin when you mess up?