Sound Moderators

Hi

I have applied for my fac asked for .22 / .17hmr and .22-250 all with moderators. Which leads to the question is there a brand of mod that seems to be the best or are they all evenly matched ?

There is a PES/MAE over barrel for sale in firearms section, guy wants £100 it has been on a .243 and will be ideal on a .22-250 I have one on my .243 and have yet to hear/not hear anything better, as good but not better, these retail at over£300 so it is a bargain.

SAK on my .22 RF - Best I've used and only £40

Wildcat Predator 8 on my .270 - Very good on such a 'boomer', but heavy and large.

Riflecraft Hardy Gen3 on my 22.250 - This is exceptional, lightweight and very good suppression, Highly Recommended.

Nothing at all on my 7x57 Heym, noisy a F***k but a peach to carry and shoot.

I've a pes t12 on my 22250 mate and its the best for the job IMO, not light but you can't have it all its Definetly better than the short ones I've seen in action that's the only think about it is the weight but I have it on a t3 stainless varmint which is a pretty heavy rifle anyway I'd rather have extra performance and put up with the extra weight anyway not a major difference in weight if I was looking again I'd buy the same mod

• Like 1