Poorly Finger

So iam a playful member am I? My finger looked nothing like dick I can asure you

I anit fussed. But certainly have noticed a change within this place over the last few weeks and imo it anit for the better

I don't know fella :no:

What I do know is that the site admin and the moderators have got better things to do than remove pictures for no reason :yes:

Seems like a lot of fuss about not a lot to me :thumbs:

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

it`s a wonder the threads not been deleted for being to graphic,and containing racist comments ,time yet I spose

Fair enough Matt. I don't think you'll often find me whinging about the site tbh... Truth be known I got more too worry about than the running of a web site.   Your right people have got the choice

just for the record it was a photo of a cut finger /hand with no other content that would offend ...

Posted Images

Just can't see how anyone could be offended by a cut finger..??Mad!!

I've not really had anything to do with this one, but I would suspect that if a 'playful' member had posted a picture of a cut finger, and deliberately made it look like a penis, it may be deemed to be against the new rules?Whatever :no:Is it really worth all this fuss?This is a hunting site, not a youth club. Perhaps if folks don't like the site they could stop logging in rather than constantly posting threads designed purely to provoke a reaction?Just a thought folks :thumbs:

Matt I don't tend to get involved in this shit tbh..

But it was a cut finger... Nothing more, nothing less..

I get the nudity thing, I get the racist thing.... But this was a cut finger...

What the hell is going on that's bugger all. this is a true cut fingers.

2009_0226net50yd0004_zpsbf71322e.jpg

TC

I think I remember your story behind that mate...

Don't play on railways!!

• Like 1

I've not really had anything to do with this one, but I would suspect that if a 'playful' member had posted a picture of a cut finger, and deliberately made it look like a penis, it may be deemed to be against the new rules?Whatever :no:Is it really worth all this fuss?This is a hunting site, not a youth club. Perhaps if folks don't like the site they could stop logging in rather than constantly posting threads designed purely to provoke a reaction?Just a thought folks :thumbs:

Matt I don't tend to get involved in this shit tbh..

But it was a cut finger... Nothing more, nothing less..

I get the nudity thing, I get the racist thing.... But this was a cut finger...

Perhaps it was the content of the post rather than the picture ?

I don't honestly know; but as I said earlier, site admin and moderators don't remove stuff for no reason :thumbs:

It always makes me smile when you see people posting topic after topic about how terrible the site is, yet they still log on?

It's not compulsory you know :thumbs: If you don't like the place, don't log on :no: Simples :yes:

Matt I don't tend to get involved in this shit tbh..But it was a cut finger... Nothing more, nothing less..I get the nudity thing, I get the racist thing.... But this was a cut finger...
Perhaps it was the content of the post rather than the picture ?I don't honestly know; but as I said earlier, site admin and moderators don't remove stuff for no reason :thumbs:It always makes me smile when you see people posting topic after topic about how terrible the site is, yet they still log on?It's not compulsory you know :thumbs: If you don't like the place, don't log on :no: Simples :yes:

Fair enough Matt.

I don't think you'll often find me whinging about the site tbh... Truth be known I got more too worry about than the running of a web site.

Your right people have got the choice to log on, but unfortunately I think less are going too...

Your also right (from previous posts) to say there is more to the site than general talk,

Problem being there's only so much you can say, people enjoy this section, because in general we share a common interest theta connects us anyway, we don't have to say nice dog of good shooting every 5 mins to each other to appreciate that we enjoy fieldsports... This section allows lots of people who share the same interest to have a yap, like you would in a pub.

It's just my opinion, but over zealous moderating is like the land lord keep coming over and telling you to keep the noise down, barring you every 5 mins for small misdemeanours etc... You'll soon have enough..

Like I say Matt, I don't generally moan, but we could lose a lot of the banter if we are not careful..

• Like 10

The points I was making were general points Newkid; not aimed at any one member :thumbs:

I understand fully what you are saying, but equally, we all have to accept that contrary to popular belief, we don't live in a free country, and you can't just say or do whatever you like whether that's in the local pub, or on a website :no:

There's nothing wrong with harmless banter, providing it is actually harmless :thumbs:

The points I was making were general points Newkid; not aimed at any one member :thumbs:

I understand fully what you are saying, but equally, we all have to accept that contrary to popular belief, we don't live in a free country, and you can't just say or do whatever you like whether that's in the local pub, or on a website :no:

There's nothing wrong with harmless banter, providing it is actually harmless :thumbs:

or in this case finger less... ;)

It was me who removed it, nothing wrong with the image, it was the content posted that was the problem.

If there was nothing wrong with the image then why remove it, you say that its unacceptable but cubs with big holes in them ain't? Neither bothers me but you seem to be getting very finiky with some stuff.......rather childish tbh.

• Like 1

It was me who removed it, nothing wrong with the image, it was the content posted that was the problem.

If there was nothing wrong with the image then why remove it, you say that its unacceptable but cubs with big holes in them ain't? Neither bothers me but you seem to be getting very finiky with some stuff.......rather childish tbh.

Read what the man has written :yes:

It wasn't the picture, it was the content that went with it :thumbs:

I'm sure everyone realises that if you post stuff you shouldn't, the whole post will be removed without warning :yes:

Enough now lads, eh?

Childish? Don't make me laugh. Now it was removed by me for a reason, the content it included, so without wasting anymore time.

Do you accept that or not, or is this going to be another derailed thread?

I'm the one who is ultimately responsible for the content on this website, so when people post certain comments , if they will cause problems they are removed.

As said illegal, racist, vulgar whatever, it is monitored and some people take it upon themselves to report it to authorities ... To which will be vouched for by other members...

Getting back to hit fingers ....heres one I did earlier....hit it so hard i squashed the bone ...hurt a bit ... :whistling: :whistling:, but I never cried .....

:laugh: did you shout oh flipping heck ....

Edited by the_stig