Suarez = Nutcase

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Biting and Spitting are on a par. Should be dropped on the spot for doing either.

I think your spell checker turned bellend into legend...

Shite!!! I'm all for a player having the drive to win...sticking a late leg in here or there, professional fouls, cheeky hand ball. But to bite players on the pitch......The boys got issues. He'll ge

Posted Images

Back on topic, I don't even think he actually bit him, just used his previous to put the shiters on the iieetttieee to get himself some space,

put a link up ffs,as I missed it :thumbs:

Its a mans game ffs its played with a ball passing, heading, crossing, volleys, blocks, chesting the ball for control NOT BITING, ELBOWING, stuff that needs a punishment not commending, the ones who dont see it as a problem you must be insane honestly...

Once had a guy nip my nut so I stuffed my finger to the second knuckle right up his sphincter...... Through his shorts, What's your views on that? :laugh:

What you get up to in the privacy of your own home is entirely your own business. Who are we to judge!

Back on topic, I don't even think he actually bit him, just used his previous to put the shiters on the iieetttieee to get himself some space,

Didn't bite him.......FFS c'mon ya blind c**t!!..??

• Like 1

The blokes a complete dick..

Biting has f**k all to do with passion on a football pitch IMO, Whatever the standard, but particularly at the very top.

How would you react if some twat tried to bite you during a game, kicked about, elbowed, punched etc.. You get a big of that but biting.... And that's his first line of attack straight in with the teeth.. Prick

What must his managers be thinking, Uruguay have set themselves up for a nice little run but it could be knackered cause their best players a knob..

I'd also say no matter what sport, biting and spitting is as low as you can go,

• Like 1