Click on the pic while on photobucket

On the side of the page there are 4 codes next to your pic

Choose img code to put pic on post, or direct link to add a link to that pic on a post

Copy the code you need

Paste the code into the post on here or wherever you want it

When you submit the post it should come up

You on laptop or tablet?

Edited by Hot Meat

OK, on photobucket, get the 'direct link' and click it. That will copy it to your clipboard.

When you want to post it on here, click the picture icon, and then paste (either ctrl & v or right click and select 'paste') into the dialogue box that comes up.

Then hit 'post' and your picture should be there.

Is there no way of putting pics straight off a phone ? Hardly ever go on the pc :thumbs:

Surely there must be some software about to be able to do this ? May help the site with more hunting threads ? Maybe lol

Is there no way of putting pics straight off a phone ? Hardly ever go on the pc :thumbs:

Surely there must be some software about to be able to do this ? May help the site with more hunting threads ? Maybe lol

Mobile photobucket.

You can download the Photobucket App to your phone and that makes it really easy :thumbs:

Mobile photobucket.
:thumbs: I had that on the other phone and couldn't use it lol . Maybe give me a lesson in August butt :thumbs: before we've been on the pop :laugh:

Cheers guys, and by the way I only see guns. :yes:

I see dead people.......oh wait....that makes me sound like a psycho! Urm........I see live ones too......oh poo, that's no better! Okay, I got it......I see Happy Meals with fluffy eats waiting to be bagged and tagged....HA! Nailed it! I'm so normal

• Like 1