Stud Dogs

One dog u say was of sister of lady that b Golding had done well that's not a good result for ye when ye had sisters of lady and brother s of her and most of her father how come ye dident get a few good dogs of them.

I sold lady and i sold her sister the lads in tuam mc d had a dog called ted of rusty same father as lady and a sister of dinty head think they still have that line.I heard they have some good dogs i never seen them

• Like 1

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both parents are equally important. Yes, the stud dog may throw one or two pups in his likeness, just as the bitch may seem to influence a couple more than the others, but the majority are usually a b

All studs bring different qualities to a mating, Not all bitches suit the same stud. too many people just go with the latest fashion instead of doing there homework and trying to add bits that may nee

Many good man rarer a bad son that the way it goes lads

Welcome the only thing I can't figer out is if all those dog was the same way as lady how come them all nearly jacked in England .im not saying every dog but most of them .the best dogs in year group in them times was john Kelly fair play to that man,but for the rest they should have been but in to a dog pound for pets for old people lol

wonder how many good dogs have had there name ruined by being put at open stud to bitches and put over bitches that are not worthy of the breeding instead of selected bitches like they first were and how many actually breed for sentimental reasons or for profit because a certain stud has been used dont think its a coincident that certain studs keep producing the goods because there only used when the lining has been thoughtfully thought out

To be honest if l had a dog that was getting £ 500 or £ 1000 a stud it could go over a racing pigeon for all l care because only someone who's a good bank account and no money worry's would knock back that sort off money shit bitch or not
i havent a pot to piss in ice or ever owned a dog i thought any were near worthy of studding has theres always been plenty of better dogs out there to use as a stud but after years of hard work gaining a good gene pool and name for your self imo it would be daft to throw it all away by using your dog over anything that anyone with a wage packet is willing to give you can you really put a price on them years of graft then only to ruin it for sake of lining a few bitchs
Get what your saying but £500 or £1000 is a lot money to knock back maybe that's why the price so much so they don't go to everything.Who are we to say bitch no good????Really up to the owner if he wants pup out off her or not

i agree icey thats a lot of money and especially if you havent got any and that can go a long way paying bills sorting kids out etc so its a double edge sword in that respect yes its down to the owner but its a shame when the open stud part goes belly up and the dogs and man name gets damaged after years of blood sweat and tears and your right its up to the owner of the stud to judge whether the bitch is worthy or if he need the cash and if the owner is willing to meet the stud fee then like you say its his choice :thumbs:

• Like 1

wonder how many good dogs have had there name ruined by being put at open stud to bitches and put over bitches that are not worthy of the breeding instead of selected bitches like they first were and how many actually breed for sentimental reasons or for profit because a certain stud has been used dont think its a coincident that certain studs keep producing the goods because there only used when the lining has been thoughtfully thought out

To be honest if l had a dog that was getting £ 500 or £ 1000 a stud it could go over a racing pigeon for all l care because only someone who's a good bank account and no money worry's would knock back that sort off money shit bitch or not
i havent a pot to piss in ice or ever owned a dog i thought any were near worthy of studding has theres always been plenty of better dogs out there to use as a stud but after years of hard work gaining a good gene pool and name for your self imo it would be daft to throw it all away by using your dog over anything that anyone with a wage packet is willing to give you can you really put a price on them years of graft then only to ruin it for sake of lining a few bitchs
Get what your saying but £500 or £1000 is a lot money to knock back maybe that's why the price so much so they don't go to everything.Who are we to say bitch no good????Really up to the owner if he wants pup out off her or not

i agree icey thats a lot of money and especially if you havent got any and that can go a long way paying bills sorting kids out etc so its a double edge sword in that respect yes its down to the owner but its a shame when the open stud part goes belly up and the dogs and man name gets damaged after years of blood sweat and tears and your right its up to the owner of the stud to judge whether the bitch is worthy or if he need the cash and if the owner is willing to meet the stud fee then like you say its his choice :thumbs:
Too be honest if a man or women has put in all that time a finally gets a real one surely he can stud it for what he wants and who he's wants after all them years.Good dogs and bitches only come around every now and then.
  • Like 1

Welcome the only thing I can't figer out is if all those dog was the same way as lady how come them all nearly jacked in England .im not saying every dog but most of them .the best dogs in year group in them times was john Kelly fair play to that man,but for the rest they should have been but in to a dog pound for pets for old people lol

SB Irish lady was about pull up in the forley cup on her 2nd run,just the hare blew her before she got chance to stop.

One dog u say was of sister of lady that b Golding had done well that's not a good result for ye when ye had sisters of lady and brother s of her and most of her father how come ye dident get a few good dogs of them.

what was the best dog to come of irishlady
Was best last litter not when she went to a full Saulki

I had a top bitch of her that gorger seen run.but I think it was irish fly but I mite be wrong then hope dog in the nort who I had the sister shamrock was a top bitch .il but up clips of my bitch tonite

there a good dog up here of irish fly x huck

ive a dog of that xd with a whippet running well 3yr old this season.

• Like 1