England V Honduras

AND LETS NOT FOR GET MY JEALOUS . FRIENDS UP NORTH AND OUT TO THE WEST OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.

"YOU NEED TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT "

Jealous! :laugh: :laugh:

so you not a little jealous you dont get to watch wales in a weeks time at the top footballing tournament in the world???
welsh response:yeah but we've got Gareth bale! Lol

:laugh::laugh:

tbf wales have got some decent players aswell as bale unlike the scots who have no stand out players at the min??? cant think of one id have in this current england squad if im honest..... :icon_eek: also scotland were the first european team to fail to qualify for this world cup so that pretty much makes them the worst team in the world......thats a highly embarrassing fact....... :yes:

"Despite Mickey Thomas's claim last week, this probably isn't the worst Scotland team ever.

But the bare facts state that, for the first time, the national team has failed to win in seven consecutive qualifying matches.

And Scotland are the first country in the European groups for whom qualification is arithmetically impossible"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21953173

Edited by clipo

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fooking hell, I ain't even English and I want em to do better than most you English folk lollol

AND LETS NOT FOR GET MY JEALOUS . FRIENDS UP NORTH AND OUT TO THE WEST OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.   "YOU NEED TO BE IN IT TO WIN IT "        

We have nothing to loose. Roy has picked a young sqaud with a few older players know one gives us a chance Are biggest enermy is our own media , Lets enjoy it for what it is Let the roller

Posted Images

AND LETS NOT FOR GET MY JEALOUS . FRIENDS UP NORTH AND OUT TO THE WEST OF THIS GREAT COUNTRY.

so you not a little jealous you dont get to watch wales in a weeks time at the top footballing tournament in the world???
Nope.. International football is shite compared to club level football these days IMO, I dont feel like I'm missing out at all. I get my fix 'lets cheer our country' every winter when the six nations is on. if the Wales football team ever got to a finals it would be a bonus.

..and Marky, you might actually stand a chance of winning something if you had a player like Bale in your team! :tongue2:

hes a good player but I can't watch him without thinking I've sat on the remote and put planet of the apes on
  • Like 2

welsh response:yeah but we've got Gareth bale! Lol

:laugh::laugh:

tbf wales have got some decent players aswell as bale unlike the scots who have no stand out players at the min??? cant think of one id have in this current england squad if im honest..... :icon_eek: also scotland were the first european team to fail to qualify for this world cup so that pretty much makes them the worst team in the world......thats a highly embarrassing fact....... :yes:

"Despite Mickey Thomas's claim last week, this probably isn't the worst Scotland team ever.

But the bare facts state that, for the first time, the national team has failed to win in seven consecutive qualifying matches.

And Scotland are the first country in the European groups for whom qualification is arithmetically impossible"

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/21953173

dos Bellamy still play for wales he looks like he's been hit on the head with a mallet! He's got no neck lol

That's original GTE did you make that one up all by yourself :tongue2:

no i delve deep in to the ancient book of. Anglo jock and taff baiting Were the qoutes are many I do try!!!!

And it seems its had the desired affect

Edited by gonetoearth

Nope.. International football is shite compared to club level football these days IMO, I dont feel like I'm missing out at all. I get my fix 'lets cheer our country' every winter when the six nations is on. if the Wales football team ever got to a finals it would be a bonus.

..and Marky, you might actually stand a chance of winning something if you had a player like Bale in your team! :tongue2:

. And with you having such an exhilarating season. Eh malt.
  • Like 2

Bullshit !.......If your a football fan and your not bothered your club/country is not competing in the biggest tournament in the world.....then your not a football fan.

Bullshit !.......If your a football fan and your not bothered your club/country is not competing in the biggest tournament in the world.....then your not a football fan.

. Gnasher the will all be digging out any link to italy they can find. And i would not want it any other way. Us ENG ' s dont need. The colonies support lol
  • Like 1

:laugh: ok, so I'm not a football fan then. I can live with that! :) Last time Wales qualified was in 1954. You dont miss what you've never known..

Capello said it as it was,"England don,t have any world class players".The same old same old go to tournament after tournament and under achieve,again and again.We have a shite manager,we have a poor squad,ill watch every game we are in with a fervour borne from British grit and shouting for the underdog,again,ill see the same players playing shite while better youngsters are left on the bench.If Gerrard,lampard and our right back get injured,the manager goes Awol,we have an outside chance,even more so if Henderson and Sterling get mugged and broken in a Brazilian shanty,bring on Barkely and the Ox,let Baines loose,put Adam and Rooney in their proper position and play English footie,kick it to the wings and long,thump the opposition,then loose with pride,instead of loosing with abject misery,come on England.

:laugh: ok, so I'm not a football fan then. I can live with that! :) Last time Wales qualified was in 1954. You dont miss what you've never known..

Last time West Ham won an Fa Cup final was 1980,does it stop me watching the Fa Cup final every year....no....does it stop me feeling gutted my club are not in the final every year.....no......

Not caring is not a cover up for not being good enough :victory:

Capello said it as it was,"England don,t have any world class players".The same old same old go to tournament after tournament and under achieve,again and again.We have a shite manager,we have a poor squad,ill watch every game we are in with a fervour borne from British grit and shouting for the underdog,again,ill see the same players playing shite while better youngsters are left on the bench.If Gerrard,lampard and our right back get injured,the manager goes Awol,we have an outside chance,even more so if Henderson and Sterling get mugged and broken in a Brazilian shanty,bring on Barkely and the Ox,let Baines loose,put Adam and Rooney in their proper position and play English footie,kick it to the wings and long,thump the opposition,then loose with pride,instead of loosing with abject misery,come on England.

Just out of curiosity.......what do you misery mongers expect of England at world cups these days ?......realistically ?

Keeping in mind countries like Brazil/Spain have squads worth double what ours are.