sorry lads

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good God! that's some valid reason for not answering calls: like the others have said, with your attitude you'll be up and about soon I hope. All the best with everything, and when the going gets tough just remember there's only one way up from down: back to the top!

:o ...................Sorry to hear that, hope you have a speedy recovery. :thumbs:

Will you be able to walk again with the right therapy ect? I hope so, id say you will be out as soon as you can and i wish you the best.

Frank.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

:icon_eek: F*cking Hell! Am I glad I glanced at this one now!

Christ, that's harsh, mate! But, as everyone else is saying, ye attitude's showing ye have The Right Stuff and that obvious and innate Need to be out with ye Dogs Will get ye back out there.

Bound to be frustrating times ahead, but I'm as positive as ye own mind set that one of these days ye'll be looking back on it all and having a little smile to yeself as ye realise how far ye've come ;)

All the Very Best for the future :good:

Fecking hell mate thats got to be one of the worst possible things to happen to a lamper. Take it easy mate and i wish you a speedy recovery. Looks like you will be in the passenger seat for a while doing the lamping :thumbs: Don't give up mate stick at it and it will work out in the end. You will be back in the drivers seat in no time. Even walking mate look at them people with false legs running marathons. Anyone can do it they have just got to want to :thumbs:

Witton