sorry lads

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 year ago a mate of mine , crashed his car and lost one of his legs from the knee. this lad was on the point of turning pro in bodybuilding. evry body was saying negative things like he will go mad or kill himself, stupid stuff like that.

but you know what , he just carried on almost as if nothing had changed, back to the gym training. even when he went out in town he would put shorts on just so folk could see his artifical leg below the knee , to be honest it became a talking point.

of course evry one is diffrent , and we all get strength from difrent things. for you im sure it will be the dogs.

your love for the hunt, and running dogs wont change. just get back out there and carry on.

best wishes TOMO :thumbs:

Sorry to hear about it Willy, i'm sure you will bounce back. PM me your address and i will pop a book in the post for you...... :thumbs:

All The best JD

fackin hell JD dont you think I`ve suffered enough without sending me one of your books to read :clapper: sent you a pm mate an i still got my sense of humour :D

Jesus !! and to think we all moan about the silliest wee things.............all the best with gettin back on yer feet and gettin out with yer dogs pal :thumbs:
don`t you mean getting back on my foot ? :D

hope your going to be alright willy :thumbs:

i`ll be fine mate i`m off up north yorkshire tonight just as a passenger lamping and shooting rabbits wi air rifle just to break me in steady an i`ve spoke to rhys today an we out proper next week, mi leg might be f*cked but my eyes are still spot on :D

Jesus !! and to think we all moan about the silliest wee things.............all the best with gettin back on yer feet and gettin out with yer dogs pal :thumbs:
don`t you mean getting back on my foot ? :D

:icon_redface: feck!!! sorry for that bud :doh: