Thank You Hunter1372

I just wanted to say a long overdue and a massive thank you to hunter1372.

He took my lurcher in when my ex decided that she couldn't cope with her any longer and wanted shot of her. I was about to move house and unable to take her on in the short term, so my saviour stepped in and took her on for several weeks.

Roxy went from having a sofa sized butt to being a lithe, healthy lurcher, well prepared for hunting forays again.

So thank you hunter1372 - you were a godsend!!!!!!!!!!!!

If anyone can help this man out, don't hesitate. He's the salt of the earth.

Duncan

• Like 14

Goes to show tho, I'm sure was same guy that offered to take gaffers last unwanted pup off him and gee the dog a home, yet guy was called a chancer lol don't sound like a chancer to me, sounds a good sort and if I had a spare pup it's type a guy I'd want it to go to, but there again some folk rather money. Could be wrong tho could be wrong guy all together lol

Edited by Hot Meat
  • Like 6

Amen to that hm, my thoughts exactly. Good on you hunter top bloke i only wish I had a pup for you pal, only give them to lads like yourself.

with out a doudt a great turn he gave to your man duncan maybe he will surprise with a gift of a pup lol well done hunter 1372

more than welcome duncan,glad it all turned out for the best,good luck with her for the future,just goes to show for all the bollox i generaly write on here most of its tongue in cheek,im a good bloke really :laugh: ,cheers lads :thumbs:

• Like 4

more than welcome duncan,glad it all turned out for the best,good luck with her for the future,just goes to show for all the bollox i generaly write on here most of its tongue in cheek,im a good bloke really :laugh: ,cheers lads :thumbs:

dont believe that for a minute lol good luck
  • Like 1

dont believe that for a minute lol good luck

you could be right,but im still looking for a decent well bred bull x lurcher :D

• 3 weeks later...