A Secret Santa For Youcanthide......

Got paired up with youcanthide...... On another forum for a catty secret Santa, after noticing that Kyle (YCH) normally uses a milbro shape catty, I made him this one from my favourite walnut with ally core and pins, hope you like it and get well soon mate, 1F125678-5762-489A-9503-C47648BB0167.jpg 8659F582-319A-402C-B556-CCFB03803CF6_1.j 636A2BBE-0202-4A59-AEB0-532ACE098975.jpg

• Like 2

About £35 posted guys, got the same shape just with cherry instead of walnut scales on, should have it finished tonight , I do have other hardwoods to choose from, (just not allowed to advertise them for sale in this section anymore :-( )

• Like 1

About £35 posted guys, got the same shape just with cherry instead of walnut scales on, should have it finished tonight , I do have other hardwoods to choose from, (just not allowed to advertise them for sale in this section anymore :-( )

longers knock me one up then exactly like that but better :laugh:

• Like 1

I'll pm you when I get back pal :thumbs:

Where do you get 1/2" ammo from ?

• Like 1

I'll pm you when I get back pal :thumbs:Where do you get 1/2" ammo from ?
buy all mine from ebay mate

longers knock me one up then exactly like that but better :laugh:
lol, how do you want it made better? I'll send you some pics of the cheery one, once finished
  • Like 1

I'll pm you when I get back pal :thumbs:Where do you get 1/2" ammo from ?
buy all mine from ebay mate
:thumbs:

Really like the looks of that one ,so how do you cut the aluminum to shape an get it polished where it integrates with the wood ?

I cut the ally on my bandsaw, then cut the scales, glue it altogether and finish with files, sandpaper router etc