i know you taken a bit of stick over this litter with one thing and another and to be left with one from a litter of 5 is a poor show but messers are plentyfull as you well know,they looking good hope they will be everything your wanting from them in the future.

had a couple bull x lurchers myself many years ago i aint owned anything nearly as good since,good luck with them :thumbs:

all i have had on the last pup is messers one even said they are going to be too big for rabbiting hahahaha and my beddy whippet GH had dh in him because he stands 24 1/2 tts and he would be too tall to catch rabbits hahahaha my dhxgh catches' rabbits at 28 tts some real strange folk out there let me tell ya

pretty poor excuse gaffer,could at least took the time to think of a better one, :laugh:
ye pretty bad that one also said the pups feet are too big lol

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nice choice of pup ... Did it get its colour from the weetabix .......

a few new photo's of the pups and the one i am keeping back

this is a weetabix free zone lads lol

i know you taken a bit of stick over this litter with one thing and another and to be left with one from a litter of 5 is a poor show but messers are plentyfull as you well know,they looking good hope they will be everything your wanting from them in the future.

had a couple bull x lurchers myself many years ago i aint owned anything nearly as good since,good luck with them :thumbs:

all i have had on the last pup is messers one even said they are going to be too big for rabbiting hahahaha and my beddy whippet GH had dh in him because he stands 24 1/2 tts and he would be too tall to catch rabbits hahahaha my dhxgh catches' rabbits at 28 tts some real strange folk out there let me tell ya
pretty poor excuse gaffer,could at least took the time to think of a better one, :laugh:

FFS what did he do, measure them with a clark's foot measurer!? :laugh:

• Like 1

Was that people from on here ,pmsl

lol

lol

so many faults in this litter suprised you aint stuck with the lot :laugh:

Allways nice to see a well reared litter Gaff,theyre a credit to you,cant see that last pup being around too long,only bred one litter in my life and was truly shocked at some of the dickheads that surfaced wanting pups :laugh: ATB Dave

can't see it being hear long pal but some right clowns surface lol

Is it doing stripeys,will it do 40 rabbits ,6 hares and 8 deer and 20 foxes a night, ,will you take £30 for it,have you got anything doing a bit,do you have any other dogs for sale ,can you hold it til October and if only you were closer. ;

i can do all that for ya pal lol
  • Like 1

Shit excuses for sure,and probably a blessing they didn't have the pup,they obviously didn't want one that bad.

So lucky really,shite excuses or not.

Everyone who's contacted me if they seemed 1/2 hearted I never contacted them again and left them to contact me,I think people should be really keen or I'll leave them out you'll soon find a home good luck

Edited by roybo
  • Like 1