Razor X Fenn

They have tiny7 don't need an alarm now,lol on in particular has been jumping the whelping box and screams the place down lol won't say which one though lol,the new owners will find that out lol

well I hope its dai cause the one I had of him had me sleeping on the couch for week. With the racket he made lol

lol.i hope its fekin not mine :cray:

• Like 1

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have any in the litter like this un out of Razor id avoid em mate..spend half my life brushing the tatters from behind his lugs..bloody nuisance haha

a couple of the pups 11 days old

Got a week to go ,not massive which is a blessing.looking forward to seeing what she has     One from a couple of weeks ago.

Posted Images

They have tiny7 don't need an alarm now,lol on in particular has been jumping the whelping box and screams the place down lol won't say which one though lol,the new owners will find that out lol

well I hope its dai cause the one I had of him had me sleeping on the couch for week. With the racket he made lol

lol.i hope its fekin not mine :cray:
lol

I have to send the noisy one up there dai ,any further south I'll hear it how loud it is,plus there's less chance it will find it's way home lol

Edited by roybo
  • Like 1

bird......no im not having one.. dogs for jobs as the saying goes ..I need a lump more saluki in my stock for what I do the rabbits are fast and can run a bit ....but if there was a lift in the ban I would have one in a flash.

if only we could run deer hare fox .I think these in the right hands would be well up for the job..put plenty of meat on the table and a bit of pest control for the farmers keeping the fox down to a healthy level..they