Razor X Fenn

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

If you have any in the litter like this un out of Razor id avoid em mate..spend half my life brushing the tatters from behind his lugs..bloody nuisance haha

a couple of the pups 11 days old

Got a week to go ,not massive which is a blessing.looking forward to seeing what she has     One from a couple of weeks ago.

Posted Images

There's,unfortunately, not enough for the lads that want them,wish I could have got them what they wanted ,but I happy she didn't have a really big litter.Just can anyone that's contacted me drop me a pm so I know what's what,

as some are going to be let down,sorry

• Like 1

Very pleased for you Roy. As I said in our pm's I didn't feel this was the litter for me at the time. For certain reasons, but that doesn't mean I don't feel a certain amount of regret. For not putting my name to a pup from this litter. As others have said I feel some very special dogs could come from this breeding. On top of that it seems they will be given the best of starts from yourself. As you've said if raised properly there is no profit in lurcher pups. Especially when you take into account time and effot put into raising a litter. But it's very easy to tell your motivation is in getting a pup for yourself. I'm sure the pups will be a credit to you.

• Like 2

Thanks Allan if I get a pup and it costs me what it does to buy one I'll be happy

There a few going to mates for free,the couple that sell will maybe buy some of the food,can't see how anyone could make money,

As I have said else where if I knew if a litter of similar bred dogs I'd have bought one,

And to be honest I won't breed again although anyone who has a bitch will have to keep my name on a pup,if they ever breed lol

• Like 3

Easy to say You'll never breed again, just wait and see the bond you get with a home bred pup it's unreal, I lost my dog last December in a hunting accident and it's still eating away at me, all the best with your pups and the mother someone's gonna be having some fun

I agree with both Roy and low plains drifter. I have never bred a litter, for me to go to the trouble of breeding a litter. I would have to have to have a truly exceptional bitch and access to a really great stud. I've only had two what I would call truly exceptional dogs in my life. Both males, hence I've never bred a litter. But everything ever fell into place, I would love to raise a pup I'd bred from day one.

Edited by Allan.A