And The Winner Is.......

Well I did say I'd announce the winner of the free catty on Monday, but since someone has guessed the exact amount, I may as well announce the winner now!

The number of bb's in the box was 147.........

This makes Tyla the winner!!!

So well done mate, pm me your name and address and I will get the catty sent to you.

Cheers to everyone who had a go.

• Like 8

ive got a suprise coming from longers as part of a trade. cant wait to see what hits the mat

I've made a start on yours tonight mate :-)..... I really like it... I made one the same for myself :-), il pm you

Ya going to love the catty tyla i have a few off Harry and will be getting another off of him shortlyi think the guys who want to start shooting catapults should get one from longers7 you won't be disappointed

cheers Kev, yours will be on it's way soon mate.

I'm chuffed to bits, thanks Longers :thumbs:

I'll put some pics up as soon as it arrives and make a conscious effort to get out and shoot something with it. It'll be the first catty I've used that I haven't made myself!

Thanks again!

I'm chuffed to bits, thanks Longers :thumbs: I'll put some pics up as soon as it arrives and make a conscious effort to get out and shoot something with it. It'll be the first catty I've used that I haven't made myself! Thanks again!

your welcome mate, hope you get on with it ok
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Been offline for a bit, the catty arrived and its a beaut! Thank you Longers!

Its so nice in fact that I am going to put it to good use and put it into dymented's auction so anyone who liked the look of it can now buy it and donate to a good cause at the same time!

• Like 2