Eastern Europeans Poaching Fish............never!!!!!

http://www.fisheriesireland.ie/Press-releases/coarse-fish-poachers-convicted-in-navan-court.html

reminds me the time I was fishing in Mayo,passed this big brute of a polish fukker,and he was carrying a bucket full of roach/perch/and a jack pike,i told him these fish wwere meant to be returned to the water alive and he said it wa for the breakfast he was taking them,and then he told me to ''FUK OFF''..Its about time they started aiming their investigations in this direction.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Look at it this way, public, private it dont make no difference, you can only catch and eat it once. We dont eat a lot of fresh water species, but its ok for immigrants to take the piss and decimate l

f***ing c**ts.. I hate them. Had a few run ins with them on my local waters. Im not even a member at present, but I do like a dog walk and eastie hunt.

Wish they would come up here and empty the lochs of all those scabby rainbow

Last gang I kicked off already had the bbq going in anticipation cheeky cnuts. They tried getting a bit wide too, after trying on the "we didnt know" Get ta f**k!... One of the lads who was with me got a bit of shit off them a few nights later, with one of the poles calming the situation down.. The lad probably blamed it all on me :laugh: Its quite a bad lake to be honest, public access all the way round, dog shite galore, could be polish shite to be fair. Ive had brick come over the top of the brolly at 1am with no sound of anyone running away... There was no way I was going for a look, and come back to a swim devoid of all my kit. :censored:

Genuine question lads would you be as upset if you see one poaching rabbits with a lurcher to eat Instead of fishing for fish ?

Nah I dont think it would, who owns rabbits? My problem is that they are taking owned fish, somebodys livelihood. And they are none discriminative about it, big, small, old and young. And making a f*****g mess whilst at it, shitting and litter. Then theres the swans...

Genuine question lads would you be as upset if you see one poaching rabbits with a lurcher to eat Instead of fishing for fish ?

Nah I dont think it would, who owns rabbits? My problem is that they are taking owned fish, somebodys livelihood. And they are none discriminative about it, big, small, old and young. And making a f*****g mess whilst at it, shitting and litter. Then theres the swans...
I've met some farmers who's land I've been on think they own the rabbits ? Fair play though I get what your saying .

Around MK one or two lakes have been hit badly, and we've got some excellent carp lakes here ! One of the private lakes has had 42 swans killed !

It's illegal to remove freshwater fish..................
yer it's illegal to remove a lot of wildlife but it don't stop a lot of lads still doing it ! Be it fish to a pheasant hare and in land where there not supposed to be. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone ?

I know up where I lived in Telford, the Polish already left one large pond barren after fishing it dry, near my old permission and recently my partner (who still lives there) told me they've done it again but to this pond with one of these prize size/weight carp: of which everyone goes to this pond for! They've eaten it.

I'm not a fisher, mostly because I don't like fish but for the ones who do. What a f***ing killjoy?!

White

• Like 1