You need to remove Topic Torch add-on from your browser

Remove Topic Torch toolbar from your browser

1. Uninstall Topic Torch toolbar in Internet Explorer (Manual)

Open Internet Explorer by clicking the Start button. In the search box, type Internet Explorer, and then, in the list of results, click Internet Explorer.

Click the Tools button, and then click Manage add-ons.

Under Add-on Types, click Toolbars and Extensions.

Remove all Yontoo LLC components: Yontoo Api and Yontoo or Topic Torch toolbar. When you’re finished, click Close.

• Like 2

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You need to remove Topic Torch add-on from your browser   Remove Topic Torch toolbar from your browser 1. Uninstall Topic Torch toolbar in Internet Explorer (Manual) Open Internet Explorer b

All the ukash viurs's like the Cheshire Police virus, lock your computer down, even in safe mode,you were able to get to safe mode with early varients of he virus, but not now......i have had 3 custom

Have you used CCleaner? This might be good to clean your computer up and it is free.

Posted Images

It will for removing toolbars, from Internet Explorer

Your going to need to clean your laptop...

Useful software for removing virus/spyware
1) boot machine into safe mode
power on and start pressing the F8 key until the menu comes up
Select safe mode with networking, from the menu
Once the machine is up and running
2) Download Emsisoft emergency kit, install, update it and run a DEEP scan
3) Download malwarebytes install, update and run a FULL scan
4) Download Ccleaner install and run a registry cleanup, this will need to be run until no issues are found(3 to 5 times)
Edited by Flipper_Al

All the ukash viurs's like the Cheshire Police virus, lock your computer down, even in safe mode,you were able to get to safe mode with early varients of he virus, but not now......i have had 3 customers in the last few weeks, with it........, i just take the hard drive out and scan them on my pc with emsisoft emergency kit

• Like 1

while we're talking computers, my mrs has managed to install SweetIM search as default on internet explorer (i use google chrome myself). how can i get rid of it? I've tried everything. there are several options on the internet but you have to pay for them all, is that the only option?

My laptop was being swamped by malware and pop ups. I tried all the free anti malware but it made no difference, so I downloaded RegHunter and SpyHunter. It cost about fifty quid, but did the job, comp has never run so fast and no pop ups. I also renewed my Norton, but it doesn't seem to block malware. I just run reg and spy every couple of days in the background and everything is fine.

Simple enough

Instructions here

http://malwaretips.com/blogs/remove-sweetim-search/

thanks for that. wasnt quite as simple as the instructions on that link, i had already tried most of that stuff and i simply wasnt allowed to perform some of those instructions, but i worked round it and am finally free!!!

cheers Al

The key to removing infections from computers, is understanding and identify, what has infected your machine, this will allow you to use the correct tool for the job. I must have done over 500 machines now, of those about 5 had to rebuilt due to being infected by ramnit.a which infects all the .dll and .exe files, all the rest were fixed with free tools. Booting into safe mode, gives you a huge advantage, as does removing the hard drive an scanning on another machine, as some infections will stop the most common tools from working :)

• Like 1