Max X Bitch Outta Fella X Cathy Bitch

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

plenty good dogs out there lads and the best look to the lads that own them every body fancy there own tiger ran very well for me he was the best dog I ever owned and hade some ok ones and some

the mother of tiger feck all sul in her the fater was out judy there was only 1.8 sul in judy to full sul that got the fater the longer it when on with tiger the stronger he got hade few dogs in me

max dog done well just got dvd yesterday of lad from eng that was at tm daughers wedding all our dogs a running on them put few clips up for yous

Posted Images

the man that cant test his dog in ireland and liven here what good is them dogs you are not over there 7 days a week

yer right there jimmy.the grass looks greener on the otherside till ya get there. :victory: that england not what its made out.

the man that cant test his dog in ireland and liven here what good is them dogs you are not over there 7 days a week

yer right there jimmy.the grass looks greener on the otherside till ya get there. :victory: that england not what its made out.
why that?????People go there to watch a course not a dog going though ditch then gate then farm.If we didn't want bigger better land why do we travel to south every week to run.When we have lots hares in the north.

Way lads go on you nearly be bricking yourself going over to England FFs I only go over to enjoy Meself lol get your dog on 3 of these hares run this fen FFs if the dog can do it he can do it and if not sure that's life.when I go over it will be to enjoy the dog the fields fens whatever he running on.Its all bit of crack to me.and I hope he can turn a long ear over there I be happy at that cause if you listen to everyone on about it FFs we have no hope lol

why that?????People go there to watch a course not a dog going though ditch then gate then farm.If we didn't want bigger better land why do we travel to south every week to run.When we have lots hares in the north.

bigger land in the south and more hares your right there.But england not all its made out imo..i hunted in it didnt rate it or the hares just my opinion tho

Way lads go on you nearly be bricking yourself going over to England FFs I only go over to enjoy Meself lol get your dog on 3 of these hares run this fen FFs if the dog can do it he can do it and if not sure that's life.when I go over it will be to enjoy the dog the fields fens whatever he running on.Its all bit of crack to me.and I hope he can turn a long ear over there I be happy at that cause if you listen to everyone on about it FFs we have no hope lol

Am sure there's plenty off dogs went over did great job and there's others that are found out that's life.Plus it all depends when you go over and as some say where you run. Every land can test a dog sometimes its more the land then the hare.We all love big land FACT

irish dog dosent have to prove himself in England to make it a good one it can do that here all this England buisennseis looda crap that's my opinion

That's what I thought Ben lily but be good to give it a try like. Edited by captain2010

I have hunted over the pond a few times it's s nice place to see your. Dog run but don't forget I live in Ireland. So if I don't get the runs behind my dogs back here theres no point going over there. People can test there dogs both sides of the. Water so lads enjoy your dogs and never mind the craps that's on hear best of luck lads

• Like 2