Saluki Greyhound Allrounders

My saluki grey 6 year old taken all game within the law ,lined his first bitch last week

DSC00243.jpg

DSC01632.jpg

sssS40100022.jpg

S4010002954.jpg

All take. Within the law on full permission

Cherrs

great pics mate and looks good dog :thumbs: don't know a lot about this x , would a norm type coursing dog be as game on fox , as this x seems to be . Obviously a coursing dog been bred bred generations for the hare job, with great stamina +speed for that job, and prob not much thought regards foxes with in the type of dog . And this x prob used more for lamp, than day time coursing which it prob do ok , as opposed to a coursing bred type dog anyway . just a thought that's all .?

good pics nice to see people doing other things with their saluki crosses I have always used mine for lamp as well as day time bred some good dogs 70s and 80s which lads used for deer even the big ones all the best two crows

My saluki grey 6 year old taken all game within the law ,lined his first bitch last weekDSC00243.jpgDSC01632.jpgsssS40100022.jpgS4010002954.jpg

All take. Within the law on full permission

Cherrs

great pics mate and looks good dog :thumbs: don't know a lot about this x , would a norm type coursing dog be as game on fox , as this x seems to be . Obviously a coursing dog been bred bred generations for the hare job, with great stamina +speed for that job, and prob not much thought regards foxes with in the type of dog . And this x prob used more for lamp, than day time coursing which it prob do ok , as opposed to a coursing bred type dog anyway . just a thought that's all .?

IMO and i may be breed blind but a saluki x is the most well rounded dog you can get, get the right one and it will do everything only reason they arnt used as much on the lamp is because most lampers are tight twats and won't put a few quid into a well bred dog they'd rather go give hancock a couple of hundred for something that's never seen daylight

• Like 1