F***ing People ....!

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Fully understand your predicament Stephen,..I was a Commercial Pester for many, many years....   Obviously,..in Hospital Wards, food preparation areas..and similar high risk locations,...the roden

In Eire, under the Wildlife Act 1976 (Approved Traps, Snares and Nets) only traps designed to be 'humane' and cause instant death or irreversible unconsciousness are allowed to be imported, sold or de

First saw sticky boards in France,...several dying mice were attached to the boards by their faces,..poor wee feckers looking up at me with bulging dark eyes,..a totaly fecking horrendous and perverte

i didnt know you left them to die on the tacky stuff thought you had to check them and dispose of the little blighter

In domestic situations, anyone normal would. But, Ive met old people who think you leave them to die. Then moan when morning comes, and the little survivor has bested them.

i respect the knowledge of a few members on her phil being one of them but fecks sake do we really need to bullshit the world saying we care that much for mice,do we feck im not having it,just to be seen to say the right thing about all creatures great and small load of bollox

i respect the knowledge of a few members on her phil being one of them but fecks sake do we really need to bullshit the world saying we care that much for mice,do we feck im not having it,just to be seen to say the right thing about all creatures great and small load of bollox

Political politeness and all that, lets not give anyone enough rope to hang us with. What the eye dont see, the heart dont grieve..

Political politeness and all that, lets not give anyone enough rope to hang us with. What the eye dont see, the heart dont grieve..

if you cant see its all to late by now your never going to mate,do what you do keep it to yourself and leave it there,it really is that easy cheers

if you cant see its all to late by now your never going to mate,do what you do keep it to yourself and leave it there,it really is that easy cheers

Is that not what I just said then? :huh: You just got in from the boozer, you seem like your in a reet shitty mood, going on your comment on the the catty trade thread too. Just kick the cat and get your head down...

• Like 2

Is that not what I just said then? :huh:

not quite but go on then we leave it there

Well maybe if you could half string a f***ing sentence together I would have a clue wtf your on about? What are you ranting about? How we should make a stand by killing mice any way you see fit, f**k it trample them, wash them out, tip them out of traps to the terriers, who gives a f**k!! Thats not how it works, ask matey who done the greys... Like I said, what you do in your own time is up to you.

Well maybe if you could half string a f*****g sentence together I would have a clue wtf your on about? What are you ranting about? How we should make a stand by killing mice any way you see fit, f**k it trample them, wash them out, tip them out of traps to the terriers, who gives a f**k!! Thats not how it works, ask matey who done the greys... Like I said, what you do in your own time is up to you.

feel the love man,i like you i really do :air_kiss:

• Like 1

must admit thought a trap would been more humane.

In Eire, under the Wildlife Act 1976 (Approved Traps, Snares and Nets) only traps designed to be 'humane' and cause instant death or irreversible unconsciousness are allowed to be imported, sold or deployed.

We're lucky then, in that we don't have to wring our hands and toss and turn through the night, worrying if this, or that time tested trap fits the bill. We have none of this nit picky STAO bollox.

Fenn traps are officially sanctioned. So, shit like Sawyer, Imbra and Juby ~ not to mention the Body Grips can be taken as a forgone conclusion.

Anyway; I know the law. And I don't deal with strangers who ring me up, asking for illegal stuff. That could have been any number of stings.

Frankly though? I think it was just one more knuckle dragging din' who thought those things are still legal here and who thinks anything is good enough for commensal rodents :rolleyes:

I don't deal with wankers either.

What an idiot!

Fair enough if he didn't know that boards were illegal here, but after recieving some free information on the subject, he goes and asks again!

The world is full of gobshits!

• Like 1

Boards aren't nice, but if you have ever tried to control mice when they won't take any bait, in any form at all, you would realise that they are needed, albeit a method of last resort.

I've done a few jobs in London and some mice there have become absolutely impossible to entice into traps, bait boxes, trays and I have tried EVERY formulation!

And, go into any pound shop/bargain shop in south London, they don't sell mouse traps, they ONLY sell sticky boards.

We all no mice are now becoming bait shy and will not go into a mouse bait box, so in certain situations you are only going to control them with traps be that snap traps or sticky boards...

Boards aren't nice, but if you have ever tried to control mice when they won't take any bait, in any form at all, you would realise that they are needed, albeit a method of last resort.

I've done a few jobs in London and some mice there have become absolutely impossible to entice into traps, bait boxes, trays and I have tried EVERY formulation!

And, go into any pound shop/bargain shop in south London, they don't sell mouse traps, they ONLY sell sticky boards.

Fully understand your predicament Stephen,..I was a Commercial Pester for many, many years.... :yes:

Obviously,..in Hospital Wards, food preparation areas..and similar high risk locations,...the rodent pest must be eliminated, by fair means or foul,.and it must be achieved ASAP....

I am realistic enough to accept that fact....

It would be incredibly naive of me, and most certainly hypocritical, to think that my own past does not contain a legacy of dark deeds,..because it does..... :yes:

However,..these sticky boards, laid for mice and rats,..kill real slow,..and nowadays,..for me,..that is simply not on...I think some folk are of the opinion, that a trapped rat sits patiently on the board, until the Pest Control Operative makes his rounds and mercifully ends his torment...but in reality this is not the case. The trapped animal struggles to get free and in doing so, he becomes ever more attached to the clinging adhesive... No creature deserves to die in this way.

Political correctness or the views of anti-hunting folk do not concern me,...I am my own man..

These are my own thoughts, and every hunting man must be guided by his own conscience, and can treat his quarry in whatever manner he likes,.it realy is none of my fecking business :thumbs:

Edited by Phil Lloyd
  • Like 15