Scouser X

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Big max and his younger bro  

i have scousers sister an what a bitch she is,i have to feel sorry for the hare she gets behind sometimes,gives them some stick.

WHITE WILL AT 10 MONTH OLD

Need the speed for over here tintin or long ear gone this run was in a garden of a field done well to get few turns in before that gate young max 12 months old http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueVZYFtCxNg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Is that a scourser bred dog?????No OK will put it on your own topic lol
lncy have you heardhow the scouser x crow pup, s in ire are coming on any pic, s of them .

Yea hounddog there be a chance of pics of pup it would be no chance not to you anyway. You've terrible interest in my dogs hope your not settin them up to be taken.

terrible thing to say about a man who went out his way an gifted a lovely pup to a young fella to get him started, the game full crooks an this fella aint one them

Need the speed for over here tintin or long ear gone this run was in a garden of a field done well to get few turns in before that gate young max 12 months old http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ueVZYFtCxNg&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Is that a scourser bred dog?????No OK will put rdit on your own topic lol
lncy have you heardhow the scouser x crow pup, s in ire are coming on any pic, s of them .
Have not heard a think,could not even till you what age they are but should be some good pups in that litter
  • Like 1

I've got a scouser x berrys bitch here. Coming a long proper good, didn't let her see much season just been. She killed a couple but still young so see how she gets on this season.

ATB

berry got a big white dog out of this litter runs very well. watch out for white will :D:thumbs:

• Like 1