Learning The Guitar....

I cant for the life of me remember his name but a fella off here got me onto a chap called Tommy Emmanuel who ive been watching for a while.......check him out....i know nothing about guitar playing but the guy has incredible talent.

I didn't start till I was 25 & I've got fairly small hands, so a lot of the chords are a struggle, I've resigned myself to the fact I'll never get a lot of them, so I concentrated on lead......much easier for me.......anyone learning....keep going! it's never too late.....

Nice one Yokel, enjoyed that...

From playing rock stuff (basically) for years, I'm really enjoying messing about with this more folky sound.... playing a few covers and written a couple of bits, it's nice to strip it back a bit for a change.

Guilty as charged Gnasher16 lol

Thats the one how you doing guv :D ........still havent got any nearer to seeing him think he,s going to be in Scotland later in the year though i might venture up.

Edited by gnasher16

I'm a banjo man myself (irish tenor)...This is me, pissed and on stage...

Yokel.

liked that, :thumbs: you not bad mate, you got the beer down you quick lol, might be pissed, but I reckon you still got keep your head clear, or be hard to play, some carnt play cold sober :laugh:

I'm a banjo man myself (irish tenor)...This is me, pissed and on stage...

Yokel.

Is one of them actually you Yokel ? ......i know that place its just the other side of Stansted airport been there a couple of times.

lets start a THL band... there's a few talented chaps on here I see.

I've done a bit and still do a bit.. keyboards and programming etc etc.

THL Band do song for Charity. . . :yes: . . . I'm sure between us all we could do better than that Brian May and his Badger song...ffsake.

Come on someone start a thread..

I feel for the fella in the first vid, as I been as frustrated. Maybe 1 day.... gonna be a few year before I pick it up to try again though.

& nice one Yokel. :rocker: