Hare Coursing

they carnt lie in interview and tell you theyve got evidence when they havnt also your brief has to have a copy of evidence against you aswell unless caught bang to rights not guilty it all the way mate and by that caught in the act or with dead game

• Like 1

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yes they can, and yes they do....

c**ts mob handed killing them... What's wrong with sneaking on,one man one dog quick gallop and away.

Deny eveything admit nothing

NO THEY CARNT they carnt tell you theyve got something that they havnt ill have you a friendly bet mate ring a brief up and ask same as if they said weve got dna evidence and they havnt you would get it thrown out in court even if yu admitted it

Edited by andy97
  • Like 1

NO THEY CARNT they carnt tell you theyve got something that they havnt ill have you a friendly bet mate ring a brief up and ask

Mate, I don't need to phone anyone to ask if the police have lied through there teeth to me in an interview, the type of lies that should see police officers sacked.

Never again will I trust a police officer :bye:

• Like 6

NO THEY CARNT they carnt tell you theyve got something that they havnt ill have you a friendly bet mate ring a brief up and ask same as if they said weve got dna evidence and they havnt you would get it thrown out in court even if yu admitted it

Thats the idea mate, they lie about evidence in interviews to scare you into pleading guilty because they have f**k all on you.....Then it gets thrown out of court...

• Like 3

If you ever have to give a statement always reply to every question

""On the advise of my solicitor No comment"

Even if there isnt one present, then get yourself a breif that knows what's what.like the one in countryman weekly, Don't ever use the one supplied at police station.

If they take your dogs get them inspected by a vet as soon as possible, and a report on the condition of the dogs when taken in.

Don't make it easy for the c##ts or you might never see your dogs again.

• Like 1

Don't get a duty solicitor, they work with the old bill half the time

they don't give a duty solicitor for coursing
I had one but I wasn't coursing I just let the dog out the car for a piss and it ran off after something
how did it go?