Kids Killing Teacher Now!

Prepare for a bruising, Scotty. Last time I showed that one, on here? The bleeding heart " I was an abused child! " brigade f**king near had me hung, drawn and quartered ~ for having grown a set and developed an ironic sense of dry humour!

• Like 1

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It taught me plenty of little bits and bobs but obviously not muh after 14 because I never went after that.   But let me tell you, as I always say to my kids, it's a f***ing piece of piss to be ordi

To appease the liberals  

I worked in a school, in a tough areas, as a youth worker / councillor / advocate etc.   Worked, past tense.   I quit a couple of months back because I just got fed up of the gangster culture, the

Before we get too het up, kids today are brilliant in general......much better than previous generations, more positive.

They like stuff, they mostly realize the value of education, they mostly don't like violence or negative shite so let's have it right.

However, the few bad eggs (same as there has always been bad eggs) are more extreme but that is allowed to happen in a society that is afraid to say boo to a goose.

Who's fault is that?...... Ours !.......we are the generation that has been voting the last 30 or 40 years so suck it up !

But, it's never to late to change ;)

• Like 2

totally shocking, but how do you foresee something like this happening

by all accounts he was a good pupil an achiever

people say weve gone soft, but its not the schools place

to instill manners and respect into a child, that should start at home from day one

i was given the strap,cane, sole of the shoe but it never made one bit of difference

i usually got it the next day aswell, schools were'nt a good place when i was a kid

teachers to handy to dish out a beating with no recompense

schools seem a good place now clean modern and teachers that treat the kids with respect

but like has been said there hands are tied when it comes to punishment

the kid will have the next 20yrs to wonder why, but he'll have everything he needs provided for him

just very sad she comes across as a nice caring teacher

rip

Ive got a thicker skin lol

I got beaten on a regular basis, both at home and school.

Got the belt everyday. Well the days I went lol

Oh and please don't call me Scotty :s

Well said SCOTTY .............

• Like 2

Simple if the kids in school dont want to behave and show no respect when in school then lets do the right thing for those who do want to learn and take out the bad ones and leave them to rot in hell plus change the law so 15 yr olds can do some proper time in jail.

Simple if the kids in school dont want to behave and show no respect when in school then lets do the right thing for those who do want to learn and take out the bad ones and leave them to rot in hell plus change the law so 15 yr olds can do some proper time in jail.

IMO that's the problem in a lot of cases.

Writing kids off without even making an attempt at finding out if there might be a problem.

IMO that's the problem in a lot of cases.

Writing kids off without even making an attempt at finding out if there might be a problem.

yea the problem was he knifed his defenseless teacher to death in school. Fcuk the twisted kunt how about sorting out the victims family to make sure they're ok, instead of the culprit. He will grow up messed in the head prob end up doing it again or end up like them basstards that killed we bulger kid
  • Like 2

I think looking for the root of the problem has been tried for years now and isn't working. Time the parents took responsibility for there kids actions. Little Johnny wouldn't be allowed out to all hours of the morning if the parents were getting punished for his actions.

• Like 1

I think looking for the root of the problem has been tried for years now and isn't working. Time the parents took responsibility for there kids actions. Little Johnny wouldn't be allowed out to all hours of the morning if the parents were getting punished for his actions.

I agree with that, it's tackling it and taking a responsibility towards your kids, even when outwith your supervision.

They are you kids.

Welcome back baw lol