Mulling "it" Over

looked back again & maybe not animosity,but constructive criticism :whistling:

whatever... get a grip man.

get a grip, it's you who need to get a grip. PERFECT DOGS never been & never will be

stop arse lickin,cheeky cnut

I have no need to ass lick anyone Pritch. If you have a problem with me... take it to PM.

I don't know you..or would ever want to know you from what I have just experienced.

You just seem to have pissed all over another mans chips for reasons I don't understand.

calling me a cheeky cnut... you fekking dick

whats to take to pm's i've said what i've had to say,as for pissin on another mans chips

you show me where i've said anything about the dog jim is thinking of getting or dogs he's

had,but if you want to blow smoke, crack on & if there owt you want to say that can't be

said on here you pm me

I think you've said enough.

I've no personal need to blow smoke up anyone's ass... But its a bit sad when someone can't offer a kind word of encouragement.

You seem to be a bit hung up on the word PERFECT... let it go . . . forget it... it will never happen.. for you or any of us.

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

HAS THE TITLE SAY,S me mate shaver, some on here will no him,,,, dolly his 23 month old, shes more of a dog that go,s to the park every day and some local feilds,,,,, hes offered her to me,,this las

Take it on Jim,,,give it a go,,,, I always have had pups,,,,until 2002 when I got that bitch in my avatar pic,,,2 year old 60 quid from Melton catle market,,,bought her on the spur of the moment,,,jus

not made me mind up hot meat,,,, hits good of him to gift hit to me,,, the young lad has gone in to terriors,,, and wud like hit to have a good home,, snipes sperm count his low,,,,and can get lower b

looked back again & maybe not animosity,but constructive criticism :whistling:

whatever... get a grip man.

get a grip, it's you who need to get a grip. PERFECT DOGS never been & never will be

stop arse lickin,cheeky cnut

I have no need to ass lick anyone Pritch. If you have a problem with me... take it to PM.

I don't know you..or would ever want to know you from what I have just experienced.

You just seem to have pissed all over another mans chips for reasons I don't understand.

calling me a cheeky cnut... you fekking dick

whats to take to pm's i've said what i've had to say,as for pissin on another mans chips

you show me where i've said anything about the dog jim is thinking of getting or dogs he's

had,but if you want to blow smoke, crack on & if there owt you want to say that can't be

said on here you pm me

I think you've said enough.

I've no personal need to blow smoke up anyone's ass... But its a bit sad when someone can't offer a kind word of encouragement.

You seem to be a bit hung up on the word PERFECT... let it go . . . forget it... it will never happen.. for you or any of us.

your correct in that you don't need to, so why do it,you where on about dogs either passed on or retired

the dog he's contemplating on he knows so you me or anyone else who hasn't seen it work is hardly

going to sway him one way or the other. he'll know his self whether it's worth a punt.If he thinks it is

the best of luck to him

Tha what this has turned into a right slagging match this thread lol. Been away for four or five hour and acome back and lads going on about Liverpool losing who ever they are ;). Perfect dog and all that woo woo woo let me get my gloves from under the bed haha. Wheres told tjones when ya need him to get you lads in order.

your correct in that you don't need to, so why do it,you where on about dogs either passed on or retired

the dog he's contemplating on he knows so you me or anyone else who hasn't seen it work is hardly

going to sway him one way or the other. he'll know his self whether it's worth a punt.If he thinks it is

the best of luck to him

I don't need to, so why do it ? . . . . because I'm not bitter and twisted like you seem to be.

You know fek all about me and mean fek all to me.

Go jerry Go jerry these two fellas need to get on jerry springer haha. One goes off the thread so other comes on and posts sumat. Other fella must see that hes on at bottom of thread so fucks off. Waits till he gone off see what hes put and then he puts sumat classic. Av been watching bottom of thread ;)

Nice bitch,Had a bitch at about 2 just like her best 80 quid i ever spent.

Its nice to take on a older dog,It seems almost easier to except them for what they are,and very rewarding to see them blossoming.

Go for it and enjoy it.

• Like 1

Jim, stop piss-balling about and take the bitch on if you ain't already done it!

You've seen her start so you know what she's all about and with that in mind you've then started taking her out mooching and if you thought she was a pig in a poke you wouldn't have bothered to keep taking her out....!

Don't kid yourself, by dint of both taking her out so much and then posting on here, your half way there, she's as good as yours seal the deal and enjoy a good summer getting in tune with her... :yes:

Tut tut tut ,,all Jim asked was he thinking about getting a dog of his mate and it blows up on here, pritch you sound like a bitter old man who has never experienced the true joys of working a dog...

• Like 3

All any of us can say about that bitch is, "she is a cracking looking bitch" nothing more nothing less.

I can see why Jim is asking as it's a tough decision BUT it's a decision only he can make, let's be honest he knows the dog only 2nd to the bloke who owns it, (and he is a mate),he knows what obedience levels she is at, he has seen her run and catch, only he knows exactly what he expects from her etc etc so if you haven't made your mind up with all that info maybe she isn't the one for you?????

What are your doubts Jim??? Are they somthing you have seen in her you don't like? Or her age, height,speed.

If none of these then get her before someone else does?!!!!

• Like 1

All any of us can say about that bitch is, "she is a cracking looking bitch" nothing more nothing less.

I can see why Jim is asking as it's a tough decision BUT it's a decision only he can make, let's be honest he knows the dog only 2nd to the bloke who owns it, (and he is a mate),he knows what obedience levels she is at, he has seen her run and catch, only he knows exactly what he expects from her etc etc so if you haven't made your mind up with all that info maybe she isn't the one for you?????

What are your doubts Jim??? Are they somthing you have seen in her you don't like? Or her age, height,speed.

If none of these then get her before someone else does?!!!! #########daz iff i dont have hit,,, hits staying were hit his,,,,hit lives with shavers dad,,,and his dad has took to hit,,,but he was willing to let me have the dog,,,,,,, to be honest i wud like a pup out of snipe,,,,,, and i shud wait and probley will,,,,,, ive never missed a winter in 34 years ive allways bin full on,, at the game may be i was trying to cut a big corner, with a dog of this age,,,,, the dog has got me out and about this last 2/3 week and she,s bin good for me,,,,, and i hope to still take her odd times,,, shes a real nice dog to be with,,,,her next trip may be on the trout,,,,lol

sounds to me like you got the best of both worlds leaving her where she is then just take her out for the lad til you get a pup off your old dog that you can train up the way you want :thumbs:

TELL WHAT' MAY' BE YOUR WRITE MATE;;;;; HITS KILLING ME NOT HAVING A DOG OF ME OWN TO WORK,,,, I HAVE TO MUCH TIME ON ME HANDS,,, AND THIS DOG MAY TAKE THE EDGE OFF HIT,,, TILL THE RIGHT PUP COME,S A LONG,,,, :thumbs:

• Like 1