Moyes Set To Be Sacked

Mate, they are never gonna get another 10 or 20 year manager in the foreseeable future......they are back to being like every other football club when it comes to managers.......3 seasons, 4/5 at most then onto the next big club.

So they can forget another 25 year job for a start, and yes your spot on, that would appeal to the Surrey reds and to be frank that's who they need to appeal to because that's their fanbase.

Different for clubs like ours, we ain't got 6 Million fan in the Far East ! ;)

They are a club who totally rely on the Jonny come lately football follower......fact !

I have been telling Man U fans that they have been living a fantasy for years and now the stark reality of that is starting to sink in to most.

As for Liverpool, IMHO they were dead in the water as a major force in football so they had nothing to loose and it has come right for them........which I am actually happy about.

The proof of Rodgers will be the next 3 seasons or what he does at another club if he moves.......1 swallow don't make a summer big lad.

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself and wilf have had a running diatribe on this from day 1 on texts How possibly could a team that has lost the greatest manager of all time allow the reins to be taken up by a guy who has won no

Moyes

fans across the country have reacted to the news david moyes has been sacked...............                                                                        

Posted Images

Mate, they are never gonna get another 10 or 20 year manager in the foreseeable future......they are back to being like every other football club when it comes to managers.......3 seasons, 4/5 at most then onto the next big club.

So they can forget another 25 year job for a start, and yes your spot on, that would appeal to the Surrey reds and to be frank that's who they need to appeal to because that's their fanbase.

Different for clubs like ours, we ain't got 6 Million fan in the Far East ! ;)

They are a club who totally rely on the Jonny come lately football follower......fact !

I have been telling Man U fans that they have been living a fantasy for years and now the stark reality of that is starting to sink in to most.

As for Liverpool, IMHO they were dead in the water as a major force in football so they had nothing to loose and it has come right for them........which I am actually happy about.

The proof of Rodgers will be the next 3 seasons or what he does at another club if he moves.......1 swallow don't make a summer big lad.

Think your being a bit harsh their Wilf.....Man Utd/Liverpool/Arsenal are the biggest clubs in the land in my eyes.....it will take a bit more than a few trophyless seasons or a few billionaire hobbyists to change my view.

We've talked about liverpools stagnancy and the delusions of grandeur from Liverpool Newcastle and regions of London for years

I'm not saying they'll get a lifer, just a long term build , I reckon if they get someone in young and keen, they could easily get in 6 7 years of good football, now Jose brings kudos, he's a winner he's well matched with the average united fans mentality ,

However his football is awful, abject even, easily the worst of the top 5, he wins things yes and he guarantees a fun ride, but not on the pitch,

Look at that Chelsea team, hazard aside who would get in the city team?

Would uniteds mass following accept mediocre play for almost nailed on silverware?

I'd say no

Gnash, Man U are the most popular football team in the world, that's a fact.

Forget in England mate ;)........Liverpool and Arsenal are absolute small fry compared the the Mancs in global corporate terms.

Giggs won't be involved at united at any level next season

More chance of giggs than the Southampton manager.

And That Would Be Good ?? He Has NO Experience , Forget His Ability As A Footballer That Gives Him No God Given Right As A Manager Look Keane , Bruce , Hughes Ect The Lot Off Them Haven't Shown The Style Knowledge Pochettino Has . . The Southampton Manager Pochettino Has Worked Wonders with The Southampton Players , His Style Has Put 4 Off Them In The Reckoning For Brazil Barring Injury & He Can Hardly Speak English But Football Is A Language In Itself To Those Switched On , How Many Teams Can Rival That ? His Style Off Play Would Suit Man.U But As I Said He's Not A Big Name !!

I Neva says that giggs is getting the job.

I said it's going be a proven manager that's been there and done it.

But there more chance of giggs been there next season than the Southampton manager.

We've talked about liverpools stagnancy and the delusions of grandeur from Liverpool Newcastle and regions of London for years

I'm not saying they'll get a lifer, just a long term build , I reckon if they get someone in young and keen, they could easily get in 6 7 years of good football, now Jose brings kudos, he's a winner he's well matched with the average united fans mentality ,

However his football is awful, abject even, easily the worst of the top 5, he wins things yes and he guarantees a fun ride, but not on the pitch,

Would uniteds mass following accept mediocre play for almost nailed on silverware?

I'd say no

I think they would mate, 90% of their fans spend all day staring up the arse of a water buffalo......what the f**k do they know or care about nice attacking football ;)

I'd say no

I think they would mate, 90% of their fans spend all day staring up the arse of a water buffalo......what the f**k do they know or care about nice attacking football ;)

:yes:

I'd say no

Watching chelsea is like watching pain dry.

But Fook me Jose does grind out good results home n away and Europe.

Would I pay to watch that football every week, NO.

United need to be back in CL next season no matter what.

They can't afford another shite year like this year or moyes would av been given more time.

They know they need spend big in summer and get it right.

Forget in England mate ;)........Liverpool and Arsenal are absolute small fry compared the the Mancs in global corporate terms.

When you was talking about a major force i presumed you meant in England being thats where they play...my mistake ;)

• Like 2

When you was talking about a major force i presumed you meant in England being thats where they play...my mistake ;)

Think be few years before utd are playing good European football.

Yeah we fort u was talkin baht in England you mug wilf

Yeah go on fack orf Wilf ya toby what would you know abaht footie watching that crappy West Ham every week !...................................................................................................................................That alright Stiffs he wont gimme a clump will he ?

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1