Moyes Set To Be Sacked

Anymore pics clipo lol

fans across the country have reacted to the news david moyes has been sacked...............

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

moyes sacked.jpg

lol my brothers not finding these funny anymore lol
  • Like 1

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Myself and wilf have had a running diatribe on this from day 1 on texts How possibly could a team that has lost the greatest manager of all time allow the reins to be taken up by a guy who has won no

Moyes

fans across the country have reacted to the news david moyes has been sacked...............                                                                        

Posted Images

Where Next ?

Leed's could do worse, new owners, new Manager a rebuild at a smaller level ?

Or Maybe even your Hammers Gnash ?

Id take him in a heartbeat just to get rid of soppynuts sam............though id imagine your little mob are probably more in need than mine at the moment

I think the idea was Moyes would carry on where Fergie left off, keep it nice and steady so to speak....... well that never quite happened, in he went and out went everyone else :blink: .... the side needed a bit of a revamp, the club didn't... Fergie had the set up in place, this would always be a tough year, but to not compete at any level just is not good enough for a club who compete every year ( forget winning for a bit, but to roll over so many times in one season)...

So your new man comes in, out goes the backroom staff Moyes has put together, and UTD start again.....

Stewies right (for once :D )... it'll take a while now, it's wholesale change time, where as some clubs have moved on very nicely.....

Are we to believe then that his plans were never discussed with Fergie ?......that he got his foot in the door and then started chopping and changing with no input from Fergie at all ?.............I think Fergie fell into this " working class Glasgow roots " stuff and saw Moyes as a re - run of himself..........Fergie was as big as the club itself hence why they took his word to the bank.....and he was wrong !..........im just curious as to whether that would leave a stain on his reputation in fans eyes.

I think any utd fan that slagged or disrespect fergie after what he's done for the club needs give them selfs a shake.

Well plenty are it would seem.

http://talksport.com/football/sir-alex-ferguson-ruined-man-united-fans-turn-legend-moyes-poor-results-14032684958

Where Next ?

Id take him in a heartbeat just to get rid of soppynuts sam............though id imagine your little mob are probably more in need than mine at the moment

surely they wouldn't get rid gus poyet "manager of the year" lol
  • Like 4

I think the idea was Moyes would carry on where Fergie left off, keep it nice and steady so to speak....... well that never quite happened, in he went and out went everyone else :blink: .... the side needed a bit of a revamp, the club didn't... Fergie had the set up in place, this would always be a tough year, but to not compete at any level just is not good enough for a club who compete every year ( forget winning for a bit, but to roll over so many times in one season)...

So your new man comes in, out goes the backroom staff Moyes has put together, and UTD start again.....

Stewies right (for once :D )... it'll take a while now, it's wholesale change time, where as some clubs have moved on very nicely.....

Are we to believe then that his plans were never discussed with Fergie ?......that he got his foot in the door and then started chopping and changing with no input from Fergie at all ?.............I think Fergie fell into this " working class Glasgow roots " stuff and saw Moyes as a re - run of himself..........Fergie was as big as the club itself hence why they took his word to the bank.....and he was wrong !..........im just curious as to whether that would leave a stain on his reputation in fans eyes.

I think any utd fan that slagged or disrespect fergie after what he's done for the club needs give them selfs a shake.

Well plenty are it would seem.

http://talksport.com/football/sir-alex-ferguson-ruined-man-united-fans-turn-legend-moyes-poor-results-14032684958

Heard the moyes is on route to London.

Think either spurs or hammers.

Where Next ?

surely they wouldn't get rid gus poyet "manager of the year" lol

Well if England only take 6 of his players to Brazil the knives will be out im sure :D

• Like 1

Where Next ?

I'd take colonel f***ing Gadaffi if it meant rid of the fat headed northern prat !!

• Like 1

I'm quite happy to stick with my Mob's man

Mr Poyet weather we stay up or go down

I still Believe he's the man for the job and I like the type of football he is trying to get for the best part average players to play.

I'll Keep the Faith

I backed them against city at 20's ( unlucky )

Then against Chelski at 16's

Couldn't resist those prices

Can't see them being much against Cardiff

But I'm Fancying a 3-1 Safc result all the same.

Is that the same average players Roy should be taking to Brazil ?

mad as it sounds i do feel a tad sorry for moyes!!! been like a lamb to the slaughter really and every f**k up has been made into something bigger than it is because its "mighty" united.........also having fergie in the stands and on the board made the job nigh on impossible for him from the start!!

he had to go!!! who will be next tho??? forget about klopp he seems happy as a pig in shit in germany BUT dont know why i have the feeling but it seems guardiola likes to travel about after winning loads at a club so maybe he might be tempted to rebuild united......... :hmm::hmm:

either way there is so much work to be done there that the 150million being quoted aint gonna touch the sides lol tough times ahead for united........... :yes:

shows what i no.......... :icon_redface::icon_redface::laugh:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/2014/apr/22/pep-guardiola-manchester-united-bayern-munich-no-chance

Edited by clipo

I agree mate but when you start sacking a back room that's just helped win the league and replacing it with one that's hasn't you start on a slippery slope l have said I like moyes he did well for us but he shouldn't have got the job may be if he had gone in as fergies assistant when he was at preston when he was offered the job then he would of naturally progressed in to it and he would have done better

• Like 1

I wonder what Fergie made of the young player consistantly leaking info to the hacks and subsequently being dropped from the team

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-united/6880420/Ferguson-rails-against-sacking-of-Mark-Hughes-by-Manchester-City.html

Think it's finally dawning on United fans ther is no utd way and success with Fergie and little need to sack conversly means they've little experience in the hireing department

The Manchester United Supporters Trust (MUST) believes it was wrong for the story to leak nearly 24 hours before an official announcement was made, branding the situation as lacking both dignity and class.

Edited by oneredtrim