• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britishness to me can be summed up like this.........it's having a nice cup of tea while the hounds of hell are at the door, the world is crumbling around you and the shit just generally hitting the f

The best thing about being British is that you dont have to be African !

And not a football club in sight .............you people come over here,take what you want....and then hop back on your banana boat.   Only messing mate..............." Birth place of the Bee Gee,s

Posted Images

The Best Thing About Britain Is The Bit Off Sea Separating My Island From It :)

Pffff !..........No different to the wogs driving round Brixton with their Jamaica flags ;)

Bit Different Gnash , Oldest Parliament In The World , Own Government , Own Money , Per Head Lost More Men In The 1st War Than England Scotland & Wales , Cats That Have No Tails (No Docking Required) , Birth Place Off The Bee Gees , RNLI Was Founded Here By Sir William Hillary , The Best Bike Race Or Any Motor Race For That Matter In The World IOM-TT , Fukc I Better Stop You's Lot Will Be Moving Here ;)

Pffff !..........No different to the wogs driving round Brixton with their Jamaica flags ;)

Bit Different Gnash , Oldest Parliament In The World , Own Government , Own Money , Per Head Lost More Men In The 1st War Than England Scotland & Wales , Cats That Have No Tails (No Docking Required) , Birth Place Off The Bee Gees , RNLI Was Founded Here By Sir William Hillary , The Best Bike Race Or Any Motor Race For That Matter In The World IOM-TT , Fukc I Better Stop You's Lot Will Be Moving Here ;)

And not a football club in sight :laugh: .............you people come over here,take what you want....and then hop back on your banana boat.

Only messing mate..............." Birth place of the Bee Gee,s "..........well thats something to be proud of i wish i was from there :whistling:

• Like 6

Britishness to me can be summed up like this.........it's having a nice cup of tea while the hounds of hell are at the door, the world is crumbling around you and the shit just generally hitting the fan, and once you have finished your tea just cracking on without making a fuss like its all an everyday occurrence.

That's being British to me.

• Like 7

And not a football club in sight :laugh: .............you people come over here,take what you want....and then hop back on your banana boat.

Only messing mate..............." Birth place of the Bee Gee,s "..........well thats something to be proud of i wish i was from there :whistling:

I Most People Think There (The Bee Gees) English , They Grew Up In A House 2 Minute Walk From Mine . . If You Where From Here You & Stewie Would Be Soul Mates As You'd Probably Off Been A Liverpool Fan & Youd Off Been Closer Too Anfield Than Him :)

I Most People Think There (The Bee Gees) English , They Grew Up In A House 2 Minute Walk From Mine . . If You Where From Here You & Stewie Would Be Soul Mates As You'd Probably Off Been A Liverpool Fan & Youd Off Been Closer Too Anfield Than Him :)

Nah not me id have to stay true to the manor spose id of ended up mincing about on a bicycle or something :laugh: ..................your alright with the Bee Gees you can have them ;) ................whats the sp with footballers from there then are they allowed to represent England ?.....or Scotland/Wales come to think of it....hows that work then ?

The first RNLI life boat station was formby point.

The RNLI Was The Brain Child Off Sir William Hillary While a He Was Living In Douglas & The 1st Life-Boats Where Also Built & Stationed In Douglas . . Read His Wiki Account . . Stop Stealing Our Credit & The Bee Gees Are Probably The Greatest Song writers Based On Sales Off There Songs & the Songs They've Written For Others & Im Proud Off Both #manx

Nah not me id have to stay true to the manor spose id of ended up mincing about on a bicycle or something :laugh: ..................your alright with the Bee Gees you can have them ;) ................whats the sp with footballers from there then are they allowed to represent England ?.....or Scotland/Wales come to think of it....hows that work then ?

Be Through Parentage i.e. Where A Parent Grand-Parent Was From . . Some Really Talented Kids Here But No One Who Can Do Something With That Talent I.e. Contact With Clubs . . Ooops You Mentioning Bikes Forgot To Mention The Fastest Man On 2 Wheels & Tour De France Legend Mark Cavendish Another Manx-Man Flying The Flag !!

England :thumbs: