With all the anti British Shiite that goes on now a days, what makes you proud to be British? With me it's the military regiments and the wars that they have won, the engineering side of it too with weapons and vehicles and aircraft. There's nothing more British than the sight of a spitfire flying over head, and the sound of the rolls Royce Merlin engine. What yours? P.s this isn't Britain vs ireland or any crap like that so no offence intended

• Like 3

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Britishness to me can be summed up like this.........it's having a nice cup of tea while the hounds of hell are at the door, the world is crumbling around you and the shit just generally hitting the f

The best thing about being British is that you dont have to be African !

And not a football club in sight .............you people come over here,take what you want....and then hop back on your banana boat.   Only messing mate..............." Birth place of the Bee Gee,s

Posted Images

the working dog breeds created here, the premier league, our language being spoken by so many people over the world but most of all our sense of humour.......... :thumbs:

Edited by clipo
  • Like 2

the working dog breeds created here, the premier league, our language being spoke by so many people over the world but most of all our sense of humour.......... :thumbs:

the dog breeds goes without saying and that's for Britain and Ireland both nations have top class working dogs

Britain's are better....... :tongue2::D

• Like 1

We have an incredibly rich history. And foreigners can love us or loathe us, without Great Britain the world would have been a poorer place :yes: Even more so when you look at how small our island is. We definitely punch above our weight, and that fight/courage makes me proud. I love how we can take the pizz out of ourselves too, British humour is the best. As is our grub, and sports. you've only got to read our history, fills your heart with pride mun.

We might be going through a rough patch nowadays with political correctness etc but I believe well come good again.

• Like 1

Nothing good about it. Lucky I'm Scottish...

yes but a catholic scot....... :tongue2:
The best kind...

that's not what scothunter says....... :D:D

And who the f**k listens tae him??..?

Our heritage and traditions, our history dating back millennia, our ability to punch well above our weight, our brilliant minds and genius engineers, the Naval service, Army and Air Force and finally one thing that seems to stand above all the Union Flag.

• Like 1