Another Ride Into Wales

Ok lads, my apologies for not replying to the original topic, but i didnt want to get drawn into a slanging match with a certain member, im not here for that, and nowhere on this forum have i, or ever will be inconsiderate to other users, but for the sake of Tomo in particular, whos still asking what it was in her mouth, it was a simple pic, of my dog retrieving a bunny, nowt special about me or my dog, just daily pics of my afternoons outing with my mate Nell, sorry if i appeared rude by not answering sooner, that wasnt my intention :thumbs:

• Like 7

looks like its a trip to specsavers for tomo :laugh:

me aswell i reckon.

when i first saw the pic i thought rabbit then people started saying it could be a duck (teal) and the more i looked the less i could make me fecking mind up.

• Like 1

Ole guy blatantly said he has avoided you, yet here you are on his thread looking for another rise, give up son it's getting boring...... an your making yourself look an even bigger knob than usual.....

You can't help but to reply to my posts can you. Only one person I wanted a rise from. And I got it :thumbs:

You are the one who needs to give it up. Move on. Take your dogs a walk or something.