Shocking

This poor fecking emaciated dog that owners put to its death have just been jailed. Instead they should of put them b*****ds down jails too good for them in my eyes. In jail they'll get three meals a day more than this dog got off them c**ts.If I was a screw inside these twats would get feck all

post-93870-0-33807700-1396872023.jpg

Edited by jimmy1982

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I am giro when it comes to mugs mugging old people fella preying on the once that fought for our country and it wasnt just the men pal. And for some dirty b*****d to go into there home what theyve mos

Well tell him to have another word from every single one of us off here and we don't want polite this time .but if we took his bike to court then he was expecting to leave so chances are a plea case

never in my life, have I seen a dog in that state, that is a total disgrace, I hope the ones who are guilty of this crime, gets some of the same punishment,

Posted Images

Heres the link the guys name is David Lowe aged 33 of Farnworth in Bolton

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2585984/Dog-left-starve-owner-emaciated-vet-30-years-experience-seen.html

bet he a fat fcuker to

article-0-1C775A3800000578-330_306x545.j
What makes me mad is that hes got a few quid in that bike hes on so why not flog that and get stocked up on sum dog food the c**t needs a proper good hiding a sixteen year olds good hiding like my old man once said to me. Youngen when your sixteen am guna take ya round that back yard and give ya a sixteen year olds hiding . And thats what sum of these young c**ts want now a days no respect in life for nowt.

Nothing will happend to the prick ive sin it before lads people like him soon as they go inside they go straight on to the numbers dont mix with us kind of lads inside. And thats because they know that its guna get hairy inside soon as they bump into the likes of me that knows a wrong un when I see one. Some of them try there luck ie ask them what there in for an come up with some shit but soon get sniffed out. Next morning pads empty and they've gone on the numbers screws end up moving them on. The time I was in a lad was in for bogus buargalry on old people the old bloke died with the stress of the c**t taking his life saving ,and the cheeky c**t came on to the wing with his head held hi but soon went off with a broken jaw. The lads name was felix hannarn from donny some lads on here might know the c**t.