People Poaching Our Permission

i have permission to lamp rabbits on a local farm, obviously as they're breeding i'm not lamping at this time of the year, but i was driving past it the other night and i saw some people lamping, i phoned the farmer he said no one has permission bar me, so he chased them off. has anyone else had any problems with people poaching they're round outside of the season?

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would imagine quite a few have, it's not that uncommon. A lot of chavs seasons start now, they don't like getting mud on their Nike air max and adidas trackies in the winter months

What we should do on THL is make a list with grids /goggle earth mapping, where everyone's permission and what quarry is there , so this don't happen by mistake

I spent a week innan's company and he is a genuinely nice bloke that knows his stuff ... He has been there done it and got the t shirt and has nothing to prove to anybody on here that's for sure ...BA

Ive had this problem it does my head in because who ever has been going on my permission must be running pups on or poor dogs that running and missing a lot because the last time I went up as soon as I put the lamp on the bunnies are up and running to the hedges. And to add to it theyre chucking empty energy drink cans and bottles around the farm wankers

• Like 1

Ive had this problem it does my head in because who ever has been going on my permission must be running pups on or poor dogs that running and missing a lot because the last time I went up as soon as I put the lamp on the bunnies are up and running to the hedges. And to add to it theyre chucking empty energy drink cans and bottles around the farm wankers

this is what i am affraid of, especially as i have a bitch that hasn't seem much to bring on too. if they did it in the winter then it's fair game, but in the summer on the breeding stock is killing a good farm for next year

every one has this problem :laugh: :laugh:cant believe you grassed them up.why didn't you front them? :blink:

He might be a big wimp like me :tongue2: If someone was poaching my permission, which there is on one bit, I have to just let them get on with… Shame but true :thumbs: