Man Utd Vs Bayern Munich Whats Your Predictions??????

Got to agree new kid.

He has got to bite the pillow and drop fellani.

He's terrible loses the ball so much and can't hold the game up for a central midfielder. Lacks pace.

Doesn't score goals.

Ooo but he's got a cracking hair doo

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ffs, score the goal you need then concede a minute or so later, needed to hold that lead.... Can't disagree with you Stewie, it'll be interesting to see if UTD can bring players in, and who? Valen

Yes we were up against it for the first half and a lot of the 2nd, but it was bang on tactically, bayern were shooting from distance, the whole team worked as one and got behind the ball, it's bloody

Come on lads, it's the Internet Ffs... Make it up.... UTD to hammer the Germans, Carrick and cleverly will make them look stupid in the midfield, UTD to win the champion league....          

Posted Images

I was sat a couple if rows back when UTD drew 4-4 with Everton a couple of seasons back, and Fellaini was unplayable at times, he was cheating the ball down and people were bouncing off him, everything he done looked good, but he's up a level now ( maybe not this season lol)... And he looks out of place, for all who knock Carrick look how tidy he is with the ball, his short ànd long passing is tidy and accurate, he breaks play up and then gives it.. Problem is he lacks pace and penetration, Fellaini looks best right up alongside a centre forward, but it's easy to defend for good sides, drop off and let him flick to you or give it away...

Could of come away with a win, for all of bayern a possession at times UTD broke really well.... Sounded a great atmosphere too... All credit to the fans for sticking with the manager and players...

• Like 1

Tactically the best I've seen them in ages, you'll never outplay bayern, but they stuck to it and got a result ( of sorts)...

Fellaini is awful, he just can't pass a ball, he was evertons focal point but at UTD he's being found out I'm afraid..

You never know now, I'd rather the bayern centre half could play the return leg mind, he was shite... Sweinstiger on the other hand they'll miss..

They'll have Dante back for the second leg anyway.. :yes:

That Martinez was a real weak link for them Malt, wellbeck had him worried all night...

Could've done with Ribery and Robben being sent off, I may have had a flutter on UTD then lol

Could've done with Ribery and Robben being sent off, I may have had a flutter on UTD then lol

I had a cheeky few bob on a draw tonight............i fancy Utd in the next leg.....psycologically that will have done them the world of good tonight.

• Like 2
NEWKID, on 01 Apr 2014 - 10:09 PM, said:

I was sat a couple if rows back when UTD drew 4-4 with Everton a couple of seasons back, and Fellaini was unplayable at times, he was cheating the ball down and people were bouncing off him, everything he done looked good, but he's up a level now ( maybe not this season lol)... And he looks out of place, for all who knock Carrick look how tidy he is with the ball, his short ànd long passing is tidy and accurate, he breaks play up and then gives it.. Problem is he lacks pace and penetration, Fellaini looks best right up alongside a centre forward, but it's easy to defend for good sides, drop off and let him flick to you or give it away...

Could of come away with a win, for all of bayern a possession at times UTD broke really well.... Sounded a great atmosphere too... All credit to the fans for sticking with the manager and players...

Carrick has been one of the very few positives from this season. He's still a cracking ball playing midfielder and played very well tonight.

Again, Fellaini can f**k off.

Never seen such crap.

We was outplayed and for once defence i thought was emence... Welbeck geez ran ur heart out but foook sake u aint that good shoot for sake flick this n flick that geez u have pace use it and not think u messi. Happi yeah just i suppose but defend at home means trouble away. Message to david,, we need to score

Edited by bracken boy

Rubytex carrick is awefull gezz a ball playing midfielder, this is [BANNED TEXT] is wrong with people, right fellanie was slow and gave ball away lots and was shocking in most but carrick did nuffing for me , ball playing ffs too slow and need far better, ive said before carrick is the best of of a bad bad bunch... I did thing buttner who is a weak link did ok.. Giggs well did he have a chane or touch the ball??? at 1.1. Its touch but not out of tie but hoe good was barca sorry bayern in first half?

Edited by bracken boy

i just hope well beck aint in england world cup squad....... :blink: that miss when he took the goalie on was shocking...

That's what annoys me, did you see the one had disallowed? It was ridiculously difficult compared to the one you're on about.. :blink:

bracken boy, on 02 Apr 2014 - 01:24 AM, said:

Rubytex carrick is awefull gezz a ball playing midfielder, this is [bANNED TEXT] is wrong with people, right fellanie was slow and gave ball away lots and was shocking in most but carrick did nuffing for me , ball playing ffs too slow and need far better, ive said before carrick is the best of of a bad bad bunch... I did thing buttner who is a weak link did ok.. Giggs well did he have a chane or touch the ball??? at 1.1. Its touch but not out of tie but hoe good was barca sorry bayern in first half?

So you're saying Fellaini was crap but not as crap as Carrick?! He was f***ing shocking, far far worse than Carrick who I thought had a very good game against tough opposition.

It's hard to look good when the microphone looking fuckwit keeps giving the ball away...

Buttner had his best game in a United shirt and it was a kick in the teeth when he went off. He was a tough tackling left back for once.....just like me back in the day ;):laugh:

• Like 1