A Nice Piece Of News .

watched this 6pm tonight, quite moving I thought , more so as I am bit hard hearing my self. But to have been deaf sine a child, bloody hell must have blew her mind when she 1st heard the other womans voice. And I thought being bit hard hearing was a pain, it puts it in to perspective don't it. :yes:

Watch: The moving moment a deaf woman is overcome ... -

• Like 6

Heard it on the radio, then saw it on the news later - we truly live in wonderous times !

Imagine the 'journey' that lady has - learning what all those sounds are ! Hard to imagine hearing a dog bark, for instance, but not know what's making the sound. Incredible story................

Amazing. Brought a tear to my eye did that. I love my music (headbanging or not lol) and cant imagine losing my hearing. Great video.

yeh same here got a tear in my eyes , as said my earring not that good, but what she been stone deaf for 40 years, now this its just Brill . compare to her to my earring was good :yes: