Happy Happy Happy

Let me tell you why Ibrox is full...cause there winning every week and it's hard to get an away ticket.

Let's see what happens next season when the games get harder and the loses start rolling in.

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

It was obvious they were going to win. Celtic the pro football club vrs half a dozen pub teams its the same year in year out. Instead of Celtic and rangers its just celtic. Ooooh how predictable. ?

nowt to be crowing about, there playing pub teams   wait till rangers start giving yous a hammering again

Must be proud as f**k its a hard league ye know lol. Next thing tae accomplish make ye stadium look busy

That's called competition Lab when other teams are giving you a game. Celtic are winning every week aswell so what is it you mean?

Hardly a bunch of painters, plumbers and joiners giving you a game is it?...lol

You've rolled through, spending millions...next season will be your first test and we will see how the fans react.

And it's true about not getting away tickets is helping your home attendance.

Lab tell me a time when ibrox was as empty as parkhead?

Cbdogsa1 if that's your opinion mate then fair enough but that shouldn't stop thousands of Celtic supporters going to games mate.

Lab come on mate Celtic just won the league you can't use rangers winning as an excuse for a full stadium of fans ill tell you why it's full because the supporters are supporters and in 10-20 years time they will be able to look back and say we supported rangers through thick and thin and we watched them rise and rise again not for money not for fame just because the club is supported by SUPPORTERS and they love their club. I remember when rangers were on the downward spiral all the bitter Celtic fans talk of get rangers to f**k, die rangers bla bla bla and they were told you'll regret it na na Scottish football doesn't need rangers Celtic doesn't need rangers, look now mate everyone's bored to f**k and Celtic can't even get a decent attendance without the good old rangers.

• Like 1

So what are you saying.....when you were in the SPL Ibrox was full every week? Don't make me f***ing laugh.

Yes the true supporters are filling the ground and getting behind your team. Any fans would do the same. But it does have a lot to do with lack of away tickets. Along with cheaper tickets and no European football.

I don't think Celtic are suffering from Rangers demise...maybe the fans. I certainly feel that there's a spark missing.

In what way has Celtic suffered???

When rangers were in the spl was ibrox ever any where NEAR as empty as parkhead is WEEK IN WEEK OUT? When raners were in Europe the football wasn't great bit defensive Walter was criticised but a win is a win and I was there and at the league matches and didn't look empty to me mate.

Edited by grant_c

That's called competition Lab when other teams are giving you a game. Celtic are winning every week aswell so what is it you mean?

Hardly a bunch of painters, plumbers and joiners giving you a game is it?...lol

You've rolled through, spending millions...next season will be your first test and we will see how the fans react.

And it's true about not getting away tickets is helping your home attendance.

Who spent millions? How much did we spend then? So who said its true that our home attendance is to do with not getting away tickets? Yous are winning and this season broke records ect and still couldn't full your shite hole! Btw I think Dundee utd will pump us but by fuk I pray we win the Scottish cup at parkhead what a party that would be lol

How did Europe go?...............................

We had 2 hard qualifiers but qualified for the champions league which is a feat in itself. We then found ourselves in the hardest group in the CL so did what was expected in the circumstances. What team do you support?

I don't support a team but follow a couple from time to time. I liked the way Tottenham played when Rednapp was in charge there and i am fan of Swansea's style ( I'm closer to Cardiff geographically) of football along with Liverpool at the moment but I could never really be a supporter. All that rolling around on the floor nonsense and screaming at the ref takes the shine off for me.

The reason I posed the question is because I genuily didn't know but without another strong sqaud to competet against in a league then europe is really the only bench mark to mearsure the true ability of a side IMO

• Like 1