Mark Bricks Season

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Yawn!   Ok.....lyrics to the real Imagine, :         Imagine if you had a lurcher, It's easy if you lie, But it's much easier on the internet, Even if people make you cry. Imagine all the

I'd like to see a thread titled 'Baw's season'......... :laugh:   Just to see how much gear his imaginary dogs didn't catch! :D

99.999% of people have no interest in what sort of season he has had, the little percentage left is probably just you baw.

I gave you my address before and none turnt up so that's just a silly empty threat ain't it old man

I am not the brick, I only made that comment because you mentioned it earlier in the thread bud. Just a bit of banter.

Sod brick Darcey's the man writes a good book and a poet into the bargain :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe the brick mite put poetry in his new book, about kat perhaps. Or love poem's as I hear he was a bit of a ladys man in the past. Anybody know release date of this book and what the charity is the profits are going too ?

Sod brick Darcey's the man writes a good book and a poet into the bargain :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

Maybe the brick mite put poetry in his new book, about kat perhaps. Or love poem's as I hear he was a bit of a ladys man in the past. Anybody know release date of this book and what the charity is the profits are going too ?

Has there no been talk of a book for at least two years maybe more ?.

Has there no been talk of a book for at least two years maybe more ?.
Dont know mate, just a rumour from a reliable source. But then again judging by half them that know him on hear, he is apparently full of it. But the jungle drums say its going to press soon. I thought others mite of shed some light on it.

Not sure that was Whisper in the pic and Scott is defo not Baw.

The plot thickens, even JD is taking Baw's bait now. :yes:

Come on Darcy, rise above it FFS :laugh:

Cheers, D.

D that was whisper and he is Scott feel free to prove me wrong mate

Why malt? Its a preban pic

This pre ban thing is not fooling anyone,,,,,ok say it was shot first and tracked ,,,fair doos,,,,,

But not pre ban,,,,the ban was 9 year ago ,,,,so it no good putting a pic up with a dog of 4 or 5 year old is it

Tomo come pal,,,,,let's not forget who put the pic up in the 1st place because he thought it was worth bragging about, until lads could see it for what it was, there would only be one man to blame if stupid pics like that got in the wrong hands and it wouldn't be south HH.....

Bragging has been the downfall of many a good dog man and more to the point fool

• Like 1

Not sure that was Whisper in the pic and Scott is defo not Baw.

The plot thickens, even JD is taking Baw's bait now. :yes:

Come on Darcy, rise above it FFS :laugh:

Cheers, D.

D that was whisper and he is Scott feel free to prove me wrong mate

I thought it was, didn't he post it on here and hu?

• Like 1