Ern,s Sister

i took bonnie down to some permison, i have in the thetford area,,,, bonnie has not done much lamping,,,, just day time , mooching ,fox hare rabbit,,,,when he go,s out with his shot gun,,,,, last nite all went well, the rabbits on this ground, are a good test for a dog,,,,she got 13,,rabbits,, and has hell of a strike to her, no messing about there whipt up at the 1st chance,,,,,,,and the guy who,s farm hit was gave us a munty buck,,,to take home with us,,he add picked hit up off the road that morning,,,,,hit mite come in use for dog meat or ferret meat,,,,,,,,

IMG_8578_zpscef78f95.jpg

IMG_8574_zps1d841747.jpg

• Like 11

ive not got her mate i just took the dog out for a night,,,,hits me mates dog,,, she,s had a bit of every think up to now,,,the blokes well happy with her,,hes not after a world better,,,, just a good hearted dog,,, with plenty of go in hit,,,

• Like 4

good bag that jim :thumbs: , nice bitch as well , she done well. put her to another good proven dog, you could get a real good pup there maybe something to think about for the future :thumbs:

she his a full on dog,,,,will take a brick wall down to get hits game,,,,, heart in mouth,,, at times,,,,,, you never no,,,, in years to come you mite fall back on this bitch,,,,,i mite take another sister out,,,,next week iff the weather his ok,,,,the owner his on a 15 month holiday,,, :bye::cray: ,,and wud like to here how his dog his liveing the life in the feild............