100 Odd Million ?

Was having a chat with a mate and he reckons that 100 odd million is to much for one person to win. I'm of the opinion that there shouldn't be a limit if you've got a ticket a beat the massive odds you deserve it, what do you think ?

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i know or should i say used to know someone who inherited 4.5 mill from a farm ,other property and land that was sold for housing turned him into a arse hole got that much he dont know what to do wit

If a won that amount I'd be a bigger c**t than I already am , literately as I'd get my legs done to make me taller

iam sure that was my ticket he had , most people couldnt handle that sort of dosh but you could do alot of good with that wedge but most are to selfish to think about the good they could do with it

iam sure that was my ticket he had , most people couldnt handle that sort of dosh but you could do alot of good with that wedge but most are to selfish to think about the good they could do with it

• Like 3

i know or should i say used to know :yes: someone who inherited 4.5 mill from a farm ,other property and land that was sold for housing turned him into a arse hole got that much he dont know what to do with it....................... some of us get by in life through grafting and striving for what we want it makes us who we are be nice to win enough to make yourself and your closest secure without changing you to much and the way people see you ... i`m with haymin spread the pot make more people happy :thumbs:

• Like 5

I know talk is cheap, but honest if I won that. I'd give 50 million away, to family friends, charity kids hospitals. And even some stranger in the street.

Two reasons one it will help/change peoples life's, who otherwise would struggle.

And two it would make feel better about myself for having 50million in the bank.

Oh and I might find a wee war somewhere and fund it. Just for my own amusement.

• Like 1

I think they should make 100 millionaires instead ?

that's what my mate was saying although I reckon if he won it you wouldn't see him for dust lol
me as well I'd be off mee and the dogs lol

i know or should i say used to know :yes: someone who inherited 4.5 mill from a farm ,other property and land that was sold for housing turned him into a arse hole got that much he dont know what to do with it....................... some of us get by in life through grafting and striving for what we want it makes us who we are be nice to win enough to make yourself and your closest secure without changing you to much and the way people see you ... i`m with haymin spread the pot make more people happy :thumbs:

I think people's view would change towards you wether you hadn't changed or not .

It's a mind numbing amount. You could put it into a high interest account and live the life of your dreams without touching a penny of it.

I know I've day dreamed about and still can't get my head around it, not only would my children be sorted but my grandchildren an great grandchildren lol. The people I could help out , I reckon I'd have a lot of new mates though ?.

It's a mind numbing amount. You could put it into a high interest account and live the life of your dreams without touching a penny of it.

I know I've day dreamed about and still can't get my head around it, not only would my children be sorted but my grandchildren an great grandchildren lol. The people I could help out , I reckon I'd have a lot of new mates though ?.

There are 2 lottery winners in Scotland who got around £10 million on the lottery and blew it. One got involved in Livingston football club the other was a rangers supporting bin man who blew the lot with nothing to show for it. A million pounds is nothing these days. A half decent house and car and then you'd need to be watching the pennies.

I think people's view would change towards you wether you hadn't changed or not .

i`m mates with a few people with serious money and there all sound ---- my mate rich sold his van hire companies and that made him i overheard a couple in my local say cant stand that twat with his flash car and private plate a second hand range rover and a private plate he`s had from his days as a milk man i`ve known him since we were kids and he aint changed a bit strange how people think of you if you`ve got a few quid...

• Like 1

I know I've day dreamed about and still can't get my head around it, not only would my children be sorted but my grandchildren an great grandchildren lol. The people I could help out , I reckon I'd have a lot of new mates though .

There are 2 lottery winners in Scotland who got around £10 million on the lottery and blew it. One got involved in Livingston football club the other was a rangers supporting bin man who blew the lot with nothing to show for it. A million pounds is nothing these days. A half decent house and car and then you'd need to be watching the pennies.

depends how you spend it i suppose baw been few lottery winners blown the lot ---i know someone who sorted them self out retired early on 120k everything paid off and money in the bank no flash car no flash house ...