Hitler Wheaten/bull/hound

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Where did jew say it was ?.........................................................                                                                              

Wasn't he put over a bitch called Eva?......

I worked Hitler myself for x2 seasons my hunting partner owned him so I know more then most about the dog, his gameness was never in douth tested to the full sometimes overworked witch I objected to p

Posted Images

@big g wheton, its the shaddow blood in his line from the bull I admire also most of my pits that went well for me had shadow in them and TL Was a mentor to me do its a nice touch, RIP TL :-D

there was a good wheaten cross up here yrs ago his name was Ben, he was a smasher, he loved working and was game as you say not afraid of the dark either or teeth , he could run alright but his best trick was working to the gun. Now my mate owned him and we hunted him for a few seasons, he was up at the top 5 I've seen work. Ended up being sold as my mate packed it in and I never heard about that dog again. Such a shame I didn't know better at the time and bought him,

You will have to be quick off the mark if they are getting sold at the same rate as he was.must have been some dog this Hitler nobody kept it more than 2years.

Was going say the same.Why a dog so good get pasted about so much???
money need i say more i seen the dog work on numerous ocashions he was as game as they

come but he wasnt the fasted dog in the world i would have classed him more of a dog for holes jmo.

for the life of me I really can't see how pulling something thats outweighed by 3to1 can be classed as a test of gameness.
What's gameness to you????

id be very interested in hearing your version of gameness
will put it this way a dog that sticks it head up into a dead end is a game dog to me.Its OK killing things in middle off a field but if l was a digging man l would want my dog drawing.So my version on gameness THE BLUE DOG

You will have to be quick off the mark if they are getting sold at the same rate as he was.must have been some dog this Hitler nobody kept it more than 2years.

Was going say the same.Why a dog so good get pasted about so much???
money need i say more i seen the dog work on numerous ocashions he was as game as they

come but he wasnt the fasted dog in the world i would have classed him more of a dog for holes jmo.

for the life of me I really can't see how pulling something thats outweighed by 3to1 can be classed as a test of gameness.
What's gameness to you????
id be very interested in hearing your version of gameness
will put it this way a dog that sticks it head up into a dead end is a game dog to me.Its OK killing things in middle off a field but if l was a digging man l would want my dog drawing.So my version on gameness THE BLUE DOG

lol iv seen plenty them game dogs an when push came to shove most them needed a flashlamp...what about the depth of the dig icey alot suffer from vertigo lol

The ben I recall was fawn but was only 7 or so year's ago I have to hand it to the boys up north thy have produced some cracking wheton xs over the year's

just a shame they're not as easy to get as other breeds, maybe that's a good thing also

correct..Sid had a googun 70s .yer right hard to get.

I seen hitler and gyp on many occasions over the years defiantly game enough I owned the fifty bitch for a while but she wasn't no where near half the dog of the other two I can't remember if she was a litter sister or a half sister there was a good number of pups produced by both my mate from downpatrick had a pure white pup that was starting to go well but unfortunately was stolen from his pen as backfill says Kb from downpatrick has a pup from hitler who is very like him in looks and he seems game enough from what I've seen I know the lad who took hitler to Dublin very well and I will guarantee this the dog would not have got to many days of work sore or not lol and of all the times the dogs changed hands over the years I never heard of and complaints about them only maybe hitler lacked a bit of pace