Vixen Cubs And Nature

Irishman change the record ffs....

Best comment yet.

You another one like killing out of season.. Youd think you would have some pride from ireland.. You dont live near me anyways

Any self respecting Irish man spells the name of his Country with a capital I for starters.For somebody who is such a dedicated digging man(in season of course)why are you looking for a digging dog in the classifieds?No digging man worth his salt should have to come on here looking for a dog,it says a lot about your experience.You have said you have no gun, and when you were asked how do you dispatch at the end of a dig you said you let the fox out to be caught bye a hound.I was always very interested in different styles of hunting so could you tell me what do you do if the fox wont come out to be chased bye the hound?I await your answer with interest,as I am always trying to learn from others.

• Like 6

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this for ya Irishman,if your terriers stay as long at it as you have on here on this thread there not bad.

Irishman that wasn't in agreement with the bullshit you have posted on here, not in the slightest.   I just cant get my head around why people feel the need to say it's not a sport? Of course it is.

Everyone replying and arguing aren't helping,can a mod not just delete the thread.

Posted Images

Best comment yet.

You another one like killing out of season.. Youd think you would have some pride from ireland.. You dont live near me anyways

Any self respecting Irish man spells the name of his Country with a capital I for starters.For somebody who is such a dedicated digging man(in season of course)why are you looking for a digging dog in the classifieds?No digging man worth his salt should have to come on here looking for a dog,it says a lot about your experience.You have said you have no gun, and when you were asked how do you dispatch at the end of a dig you said you let the fox out to be caught bye a hound.I was always very interested in different styles of hunting so could you tell me what do you do if the fox wont come out to be chased bye the hound?I await your answer with interest,as I am always trying to learn from others.

You read the classifieds right next time.. I aint looking any dogs I have all I need and more.. If you knew anything about a fox you would know when he sees light he will always come out

Best comment yet.

You read the classifieds right next time.. I aint looking any dogs I have all I need and more.. If you knew anything about a fox you would know when he sees light he will always come out

My mistake it was a name similar to yours that was looking for a dog.I tried that trick with the light but sometimes the fox was having none of it.I must be doing something wrong.

Best comment yet.

You read the classifieds right next time.. I aint looking any dogs I have all I need and more.. If you knew anything about a fox you would know when he sees light he will always come out[/quote

So you don't believe in shooting foxes not even at the end of a dig but you will happaley watch your lurcher tear it apart for sport?

• Like 1

Mr Delaney put the rope away and bring him out next season and show him the correct way

Worked well for me stand back and be quiet the fox will bolt common sense any man that hunts foxes will tell you that.. obviously I was schooled the right way and not the way yous where

Best comment yet.

You read the classifieds right next time.. I aint looking any dogs I have all I need and more.. If you knew anything about a fox you would know when he sees light he will always come out[/quote

So you don't believe in shooting foxes not even at the end of a dig but you will happaley watch your lurcher tear it apart for sport?

Wouldnt shoot a fox if you where paying me.. At least with a lurcher the fox gets a fair chance.. Its called sport not tearing apart

Best comment yet.

Wouldnt shoot a fox if you where paying me.. At least with a lurcher the fox gets a fair chance.. Its called sport not tearing apart
. there's a difference between sport and pest control, both end up with the same result, if done correctly a dead fox but in summer/ breeding season it's more pest control. Some of the comments you come off with are border line hypocritical and lack common sense, if you have been hunting foxes long enough then you will know the difference and that culling in summer is essential in some men's lives, but it doesn't mean they enjoy it. And you shouldn't even be hammering them that have to do it. Where's the unity
Edited by BIG G wheton machine

Best comment yet.

. there's a difference between sport and pest control, both end up with the same result, if done correctly a dead fox but in summer/ breeding season it's more pest control. Some of the comments you come off with are border line hypocritical and lack common sense, if you have been hunting foxes long enough then you will know the difference and that culling in summer is essential in some men's lives, but it doesn't mean they enjoy it. And you shouldn't even be hammering them that have to do it. Where's the unity

Jump you on the wagon to.. You from the north aswell you know rightly the crack about killing foxes out of season so dont go there

Mr Delaney put the rope away and bring him out next season and show him the correct way

Worked well for me stand back and be quiet the fox will bolt common sense any man that hunts foxes will tell you that.. obviously I was schooled the right way and not the way yous where

What a load of shite, 80 or 90% of the time yes, but by no means every time, it can bob out straight away or it might sulk & stay put, there ain't no guarentees, in any part of terrier work..

What a load of shite, 80 or 90% of the time yes, but by no means every time, it can bob out straight away or it might sulk & stay put, there ain't no guarentees, in any part of terrier work..

Edited to add... Apart from it being full of idiots ;-)

• Like 1