So You Want Try A Wolf?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye . . . . . we bull x'd them to death.   Yer. . . that's how it went, wolves became extinct in the U.K due to the extra hardness of our dogs.   Had nowt to do with the fact that the european wol

When that wolf decides he's in trouble, I guarantee he's much more powerful than what was seen in that video. Just shoot the piece of crap and be done with it. It's tough enough to keep up with the

An accurately placed .22 from one of our elite air gunners pcp rifle could've ended that heartache......

Choke hold...game over..regardless what dog it is. :yes:

Thousands of years of evolution, meets thousands of years of selective breeding. I think it's amazing to watch, personally, but I'll leave the criticism to the guys that hunt the wolf, with the domesticated wolf. Those that walk the walk will clearly have the edge on what works.

• Like 2

Sure I saw a similar news article a while back where a couple of women were out walking their pet dogs, wolves sort of circled them and grabbed and dragged off a boxer in the same way.

Seeing the pictures some of that yanks have put up in the past of the wolves that had been shot, I wouldnt have thought any dog on earth would stand a chance by itself or even doubled up.

Hypothetical questions for stuntman, if you were out in your jeep looking for coyotes with a set of 3 seasoned stags and came across a lone wolf. Would you dump on it? And then same question with 2 sets of 3. What do you think the likely outcome would be?

• Like 1

lapdance2008-Dam right i would....then I'd cry like a pussy all the way home. I live in Wolf country and have seen one while out hunting but couldnt get a dump on it. I dont know how this come across in type but im dead serious., When you see a few hundred coyotes in the wild and then you see the" king "...it made the hair stand upon the back of my neck. He was about 300 yards out standing next to a 4 strand barbed wire fence and his ears wear over the top strand. And his hair was perfect.

• Like 1

I'd dump both boxes and go in asap for the assist. more than likely some one not coming home imo. You see 3-4 Stags on a 30lb Coyote now times that by 3. If you ever terrier hunted and slipped a dog in a really bad un-digble spot and soon as he leaves your hands you say " what the FFFFFF did I do"? I'm sure it would feel like that but you get to see it above ground lol.

• Like 2

Lapdance2008 I like that, May have to get that changed.

Thanks for the answer, I thought you may say similar

I know the feeling you mean re terrier. Like the one where you slip a dog on something a little too good to pass up on knowing it is likely to end up running through somewhere dangerous, then on the way back home to put the dog back together you're thinking 'what an idiot'

Puts things into perspective for the lads giving it my bullx would smash that though that with several big, seasoned stags taking god knows how many coyote a year and with several dogs to contend with would still be able to kill one or more of the dogs

years ago i had a gsdxg 84lbs 27 at the shoulder very hard strong dog.good strong coat on him big powerful heavy type head very powerfull strong bite on him .many times walking past the gypsy site the pack of saluki lurchers would run out and one or two would try to have a go .he was just to big and powerful for them and after a while most of them realised that attacking him was going to be very painfull and pointless .he was only 27 at the shoulder and 85lbs imagine the damage a 4x gsdxg would do to the average size dog .those wolves have got it all brains tremendous strenght stamina weight a good coat and a very powerful bite plus they are the best of the best in thier pack only the strongest survive

When that wolf decides he's in trouble, I guarantee he's much more powerful than what was seen in that video. Just shoot the piece of crap and be done with it. It's tough enough to keep up with the govt. planting all of those things all over he country without telling anyone.

• Like 3