So You Want Try A Wolf?

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Aye . . . . . we bull x'd them to death.   Yer. . . that's how it went, wolves became extinct in the U.K due to the extra hardness of our dogs.   Had nowt to do with the fact that the european wol

When that wolf decides he's in trouble, I guarantee he's much more powerful than what was seen in that video. Just shoot the piece of crap and be done with it. It's tough enough to keep up with the

An accurately placed .22 from one of our elite air gunners pcp rifle could've ended that heartache......

Them dogs had no fight in them what so ever the wolf was hunting and if the prey put up to much of a fight as to make the hunt not worth the effort the wolf would leave the fight the right kind of dog can stop a wolf and make it abandon the fight I could have worded this differently but I hope you all get my point

Would have to be a fair lump of a dog. . . . they eat hounds sometimes.

. My point is that the wolf is a predator not a fighter and like all predators if the prey puts up to much of a fight they give up because it's not worth the effort a wolf killing a dog is by no means a guarantee
  • Like 2

Beddhxwhippet SMASH IT'S SHIT I believe is the vernacular.

i think your reading too much of that shit the DIM REAPER is spoutin about smashin the shit out of yokes!! :whistling:

we wait till his best bred pups in the world are 5months and we send them over to sort out the wolf problems!!!!!!!!! :laugh:

• Like 1

Joking aside I think they probably have breeds over there already

Something that wouldn't quit

Maybe it would've been a different story and the wolf would have given up,But the cheek of wolf

Going into a built up area and picking on 3. gotta admire it's balls

that wolf is probably a hybrid thats why its as brave as it is and on its own .i read an article some years ago about supposed wolf attacks on kids in california they were actually ambushing lone children with further investigation they were found to be hybrids as im sure this particular one is .