• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

john man will you get your eyes checked lucas is a plodder, the 2 hares he killed 1 was doubled and the other was in 3 foot of grass, the only fair hare he ran on bear ground the hare beat him handy enough, so i see you didnt reply to what i said happened in louth?? because you know what im saying is true, now you trying to bring the boys in louth in to it lol your a waster of a man and to be honest i was kind of haveing a laugh at all this for the last 2 years but im teling you now when i get my hands on you il change your tune for ya,

Lolol truth hurting now jim you've just lost the plot I keep what you said about the boys dogs for rainy day. All I say why you tell me you use lucas for not the other dogs. I'm not that type jim as for louth post its laughable not worth replying to.

Beats me and young speedie having a rip lol

ya capt you geting of light tonight but it,s just another internet dispute be allover in the morning. :thumbs: get a pic up of your young dog has he changed any from the pic on the beach.

• Like 1

if lucas is such a plodder why did you put him on your bitch or did the dog only become a plodder after you had a falling out? sounds like your full of tripe to me and ive saw him run some rockets in dec and jan so if that's a plodder il have ten like that in my pens

Jesus,things gettin abit out of hand now lads wait til nxt december and let the dogs do the talking..No need for threats lads it's out of order had one on the phone a few months back that my dogs will be stolen its bad craic especially from a coursing person..let's see the clips

• Like 1

MATTAK THAT BE TWEEN YOU AND TM I LET IT GO FOR YOUR OWN SAKE TM TOP CLASS MAN JOHN TELL YOU THAT HE DONE NOTHING TOYOU ONLY PUT DAY ON FOR YOU WHEN YOU WHERE STUCK LADS DONT BE FIGHTING AND ENJOY MY CLIPS

i didnt mention anyones name LT