Down With Big Philp K Few Of His Coursing Dogs

BM has for kc I already said he had lots on in eng were he lives now be honest who wud wana come to ire. As for me don't go sticking ur chest out on the site now its april you wanted run in oct when hares were shit. I told ya that in ur pm I'd run xmas week. Your words your bitch comes into season so either early nov or after jan. When you know hares are shit. I told ya get back to me in dec I never heard another word from you. Your a diifernt guy on the phone compared to the site. So you wana chat ring me stop being a fanny.

• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

BM has for kc I already said he had lots on in eng were he lives now be honest who wud wana come to ire. As for me don't go sticking ur chest out on the site now its april you wanted run in oct when hares were shit. I told ya that in ur pm I'd run xmas week. Your words your bitch comes into season so either early nov or after jan. When you know hares are shit. I told ya get back to me in dec I never heard another word from you. Your a diifernt guy on the phone compared to the site. So you wana chat ring me stop being a fanny.

now john be carefull with your words i have the pms here and il put them up, i sent you a pm in the first week in novenber and i said to you that im ready to run when ever you wer ready, and your reply was that the hares wer still no good that you would ring me mid december and my reply was that was fine and that i was looking forward to hearing from you, and if your man enough you will tell the truth for a change you never rang, as for ringing you what would i ring you for a fone fight like kids whats the point in that?? if you ever want to meet me just pm me a place thats half way for both us and il meet you no problem,

So why not pm in dec or jan or brg the subject up in them months. Cause you wanted an excuse to get away with it. Now I'm not gona ruin ths topic you wana discuss it ring me as I'm sick ringing you ur an internet hard man I won't be having any phone fight I be mature and chat ya about it. There was few people on this site I was to have matches with that disappeared you being 1 them. Now ya surface in april. Why not ask back in dec when ur always writing how hard the hares are. Ths my last post so not ruin the topic.

Blue lucas first run 2 mins. His end run 4 mins his 3rd run 3 mins. And BM there might be dog in ire but its who got the balls go over and match him jack has stated he run anyone so if you know anyone I've jacks number ring him and match him nxt winter. I'm stating now I don't see it happening so someone prove me wrong.

whos got the balls?? well let me say this where was kc all winter did he have the balls to come and run louth tiger?? and where wer you gorger all winter?? when you wer sappose to ring me in december for a run i got no call or pm, now im not looking for an internet fight as its only childs play and this topic has been going well so far but they are the facts, so its easy to say whos got the balls now its nearly april,

what dog was LT gona match kc's tilly with BM

So why not pm in dec or jan or brg the subject up in them months. Cause you wanted an excuse to get away with it. Now I'm not gona ruin ths topic you wana discuss it ring me as I'm sick ringing you ur an internet hard man I won't be having any phone fight I be mature and chat ya about it. There was few people on this site I was to have matches with that disappeared you being 1 them. Now ya surface in april. Why not ask back in dec when ur always writing how hard the hares are. Ths my last post so not ruin the topic.

this your last comment because you know your caught out, as for getting away with it i sent you a pm on 7th of november saying that im ready when ever you wer and you said that you would ring me mid december what more could i do only wait for your call?? which i never got, the reason im bringing it up now is because your on here bragging about yourself and lucas running bulldozer and saying that no other dog in ireland would run him or get a draw. so what your doing is putting the irish man and the irish dogs down, well john iv a news flash for you i was ready and waiting but you didnt ring thats facts

Caught out lolol jim 2 year ago you were running a collie cross ffs you only went up to dublin 2 year ago I've been all over the country I went eng on my own to run there best dog now seriously get off the drugs as if I'd be afraid run you. Now its april so I ask ya again why not come on here in dec or jan asking were me or kc was. When in dec you put pics up your dog saying it was hurt. Now I say it again I've sent ya a pm so you don't need an audience. If you were so keen to match you wuda been in touch in dec or jan. When I was over in eng running the fens making a dvd.

ready

banner man

Extreme Hunter

• ei.gif

Sent 07 November 2013 - 12:27 PM

well john hows things, just getting back to you about the match with lucas im ready to run when ever it suits you john let me know a date and place :thumbs:

gorger

Extreme Hunter

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,094 posts
  • ei.gif

Sent 07 November 2013 - 12:55 PM

Yea jim we run nxt month as agreed hares are shite grass is long such a late start we go out xmas week. That's best time I ring ya mid dec we sort out land.
banner man

Extreme Hunter

• ei.gif

Sent 07 November 2013 - 01:10 PM

very true hares are very bad at the moment, thats sound john look forward to it should be a bit of craic :thumbs:

gorger

Extreme Hunter

• default_large.png
  • Members
  • bullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.pngbullet_black.png
  • 2,094 posts
  • ei.gif

Sent 07 November 2013 - 01:16 PM

Such a late start jim we 6 weeks behind its like sept out there instead nov still lota leverts about. Yea be bita sport I ring ya in dec.
banner man

Extreme Hunter

• ei.gif

Sent 07 November 2013 - 01:19 PM

ya hopefully we get a nice bit of frost it will kill a lot of the grass and cover, enjoy your hunting and we chat in dec :thumbs:

Caught out lolol jim 2 year ago you were running a collie cross ffs you only went up to dublin 2 year ago I've been all over the country I went eng on my own to run there best dog now seriously get off the drugs as if I'd be afraid run you. Now its april so I ask ya again why not come on here in dec or jan asking were me or kc was. When in dec you put pics up your dog saying it was hurt. Now I say it again I've sent ya a pm so you don't need an audience. If you were so keen to match you wuda been in touch in dec or jan. When I was over in eng running the fens making a dvd.

yes john i was running a collie x and a good 1 at that but what you dont realise i was running a white saluki x bitch 14 years ago that i bought off the smurfs in galway il keep and run any cross as long as its good, plus as for dublin john your right i went up 2 years ago but again what you dont realise is im running that big land in cork for the last 15 years so dont be talking stupid, plus theres collie in your own wonder dog, now what was i sapposed to do keep asking you to run??? its there in pm in black and white i asked you to run and you never got back to me... plain and simple i dont know the reason only you know that