• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

Lad, s this debate could run for another 30 page, s and still some people will not be convinced.i have english blood in my bitch half saluki but think it, s to much for me some other, s are happy with it it, s just a matter of opinion, s. great to see yous got through the night without the topic being being locked .

• Like 1

Welcome why did you go to English blood for the blue dog????

Icey im going out for awhile but im that polite that i answer yea before i go :yes: Now the reason i used snatch was my hunting mate at the time had him he killed 550 hares in his running career and he was the best thing since the sliced pan :hmm: Now since i breed them the pups were never any good and if they were it was only cause of the dog :hmm: So i bred the same bitch to get the black and tan bitch lady which im happy enough with do yea get the message
Yep you brought in the English blood to get some off the badness out off your dogs.Then you put another dog to same bitch.Now you can put Ned to lady and says its all old breeding and the snatch dog won't get a look in.Is that about right lol

Blue lucas first run 2 mins. His end run 4 mins his 3rd run 3 mins. And BM there might be dog in ire but its who got the balls go over and match him jack has stated he run anyone so if you know anyone I've jacks number ring him and match him nxt winter. I'm stating now I don't see it happening so someone prove me wrong.

whos got the balls?? well let me say this where was kc all winter did he have the balls to come and run louth tiger?? and where wer you gorger all winter?? when you wer sappose to ring me in december for a run i got no call or pm, now im not looking for an internet fight as its only childs play and this topic has been going well so far but they are the facts, so its easy to say whos got the balls now its nearly april,