• Replies 658
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She in good form  

http://youtu.be/TajxbUQL9ZQ

Was down with big Philip k and big paddy yesterday good old stories told some interesting ones as well enjoyed the crack and banter with him,proper old school hunter,I got few pictures of some of his

You can't compare the English dog one runs fen every week,to an Irish dog run ardee Oldcastle.If you where to match it have to be home and away to make it fair on both party's.

Micky your going on about Lucas having 3 runs bully only having having 2 surely that jacks fault not johns???And nan's pat what dog where you going run against JM???

You can't compare the English dog one runs fen every week,to an Irish dog run ardee Oldcastle.If you where to match it have to be home and away to make it fair on both party's.

Micky your going on about Lucas having 3 runs bully only having having 2 surely that jacks fault not johns???And nan's pat what dog where you going run against JM???

Icey why do you think that everyone in ireland is not running these english dogs .Its not as if people could not get them anyone can go and get them.Maybe yea think its a patriotic thing or that some people are stupit.This argument is going on this years and what I and alot more people have seen is they dont suit them to run in ireland week in week out .Now they suit some people and they seem to wright of anything that dose not have english blood in it but it dont suit a lot of people . :yes:

Incy that statement dont stand up what about the lads who went over year, s ago and there dog, s ran well on the fen, s .as said before you cant run a comp in ire it would never get finished .

it compare both dogs is wrong just like it is to compare both the hares.

Icey why do you think that everyone in ireland is not running these english dogs .Its not as if people could not get them anyone can go and get them.Maybe yea think its a patriotic thing or that some people are stupit.This argument is going on this years and what I and alot more people have seen is they dont suit them to run in ireland week in week out .Now they suit some people and they seem to wright of anything that dose not have english blood in it but it dont suit a lot of people . :yes:
Have not said you need and english breed dog but l do think you need English blood.Even you went and put English blood into your dogs.Why's that???? Edited by iceman001979

People in ire don't run them cause they cost to much money. People over here to tight wudnt spend it. How many people pay to use good dog very few they rather go to a dog cause its free they know fook all about. Everyone crabs eng breeding then next min they use someone dog start a topic about how well bred the pups be ffs most them the best eng dogs lol. I've a bitch here off issaic x rosie (mona mother) templeking bred them. She won 32 dog stake 16 matches unbeaten look at her on my dvd she as fast as anythg you find stay forever. Gates and hedges no problem. Any best dogs in ire have eng blood in them. Fact.

• Like 2

People in ire don't run them cause they cost to much money. People over here to tight wudnt spend it. How many people pay to use good dog very few they rather go to a dog cause its free they know fook all about. Everyone crabs eng breeding then next min they use someone dog start a topic about how well bred the pups be ffs most them the best eng dogs lol. I've a bitch here off issaic x rosie (mona mother) templeking bred them. She won 32 dog stake 16 matches unbeaten look at her on my dvd she as fast as anythg you find stay forever. Gates and hedges no problem. Any best dogs in ire have eng blood in them. Fact.

you don't have a high opinion of your fellow countrymen gorger might aswell just say yous are a bunch miserable bstards. there plenty has spent good money on a well bred dog an gifted the pups of them out. an as for that bitch you picked up that blood been here a long time sure wasn't the pups out monas brother being past about for forty an fifty quid

I have 2 brothers and a sister of that bitch on tape that T.K and P.H had here in ireland and i had monas brother and seen her other two brothers running in ireland its not a question of people being tight.Their has being men that went to england and gave 1000£ for service of top dogs and bought pups and they dident work out .They suit some people and they dont suit other people FACT

Have not said you need and english breed dog but l do think you need English blood.Even you went and put English blood into your dogs.Why's that????

Why i put the snatch dog on the bitch is a long story but what im saying is yea need irish blood to run here some people think different and thats ok but if yea dont agree then yea see what yea get on here :hmm:

Welcome why did you go to English blood for the blue dog????

it not hard to work out icey you breed it in, an then breed it back out again. that how lucas came about Edited by Blue223

Welcome why did you go to English blood for the blue dog????

Icey im going out for awhile but im that polite that i answer yea before i go :yes: Now the reason i used snatch was my hunting mate at the time had him he killed 550 hares in his running career and he was the best thing since the sliced pan :hmm: Now since i breed them the pups were never any good and if they were it was only cause of the dog :hmm: So i bred the same bitch to get the black and tan bitch lady which im happy enough with do yea get the message

• Like 1